PDA

View Full Version : Got blown right out of their socks

gkamer
03-28-2021, 06:36 PM
I finally had to remove the cover or risk losing it, perhaps forever. :) Looks like someone got blowed right outta their socks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhw3cON_6Ig

troop
03-28-2021, 08:18 PM
Sheeesh ....

bigbadbrucie
03-28-2021, 09:53 PM
I finally had to remove the cover or risk losing it, perhaps forever. :) Looks like someone got blowed right outta their socks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhw3cON_6Ig
Looks very familiar. Probably the same storm here also. Heavy winds. Trees down, power outages and quite a hail storm also. Ferry service to Vancouver Island cancelled for tonight.

Saluda
03-29-2021, 06:25 AM
Seems like we're seeing more (feeling) and more wind !

Wmoater
03-29-2021, 07:09 AM
Friday, I lost half the front of my big garage. It’s steel faced and it peeled it like a can. My neighbors lost their steel roof and my other neighbor lost his entire barn. Trees snapped everywhere and there are no leaves on any trees to cause that. They said 65 mph sustained winds and gust at 70 hit. Through it was all over. Saturday was beautiful. My boys and I bent all the metal back and rescrewed it for the insurance company to come look at. I can’t believe the screws were still in the wood it ripped the steel through the screws. Then yesterday the storm hit a second time. No damage but 50 mph winds. This has been a crazy spring. We only have had .75 inches of snow and rain combined for March.

ARtraveler
03-29-2021, 07:20 AM
The weather has not been our friend this season, so far. We too have had nasty winds, but so far, no great damage. The bad stuff has bypassed us to the West and the East. Yesterday, 60 degrees but the wind blowing out of the NW made it feel like it was in the 30's. In AK, we would have considered the 60's a WARM day for March.

trikermutha
03-29-2021, 07:21 AM
Global Warming.:hun:

Snoking1127
03-29-2021, 07:57 AM
Global Warming.:hun:

Caused by cat delete pipes?