PDA

View Full Version : Can-Am TV Ad

wmjweber45
03-12-2021, 11:55 PM
While watching Battlebots I saw an ad for Can-Am on TV. Almost missed it as the program was recorded so I can skip the ads. Not bad, but not great. Focused on image and clearly designed to appeal to women. I believe this is the first TV ad I have seen for Can-Am.

Lew L
03-13-2021, 12:06 AM
While watching Battlebots I saw an ad for Can-Am on TV. Almost missed it as the program was recorded so I can skip the ads. Not bad, but not great. Focused on image and clearly designed to appeal to women. I believe this is the first TV ad I have seen for Can-Am.

I love Battlebots!!!!!!!

Lew L

Bfromla
03-13-2021, 05:18 AM

Have seen one recently didn’t get the women focused impression , but definitely aimed at “younger interest” https://youtu.be/qrx03OKAAFk

Scotts8826
03-13-2021, 09:13 AM
I saw the ad for the Ryker aimed at the younger crowd on BattleBots. (END GAME!)

wilpir
03-13-2021, 09:19 AM
Young people will have no idea who the woman was...it was Joan Jett ( I live Rock and Roll)!! other guy no clue.... GO BATTLEBOTS!!

ARtraveler
03-13-2021, 10:26 AM
The current advertising campaign is looking at a different demographic than most of us "geezers." Young people, leathers & studs, wild music, and interesting subjects.

Most of the ads I have been seeing are for the Ryker...and based on what Linda tells me about facebook, it seems to be working. Lots of talk about new Ryker purchases.

Shadowrun
03-13-2021, 08:06 PM
+1 for BATTLEBOTS
+1 for JOAN JETT!!

I had only ever seen ultra-edited slices of that commercial (without Joan Jett) before now. Interesting seeing the “Full” cut.
AWESOME seeing her in a Ryker commercial. but... I’m.. also mildly baffled on her inclusion in it.

Ryker crowd is growing for sure tho.

Designed to appeal to women? :dontknow:
Not seeing it myself but... hell... What do I know.