PDA

View Full Version : Can both FM & RPM gauge show on LCD screen - 2020 RT Ltd?

louisbasle
03-11-2021, 05:41 PM
The LCD screen will show speedometer and tach with the round radio presets. If you go to the fm radio screen you lose the tach. Is there any way you can get both the tach and fm radio to show?

MONK
03-11-2021, 06:50 PM
I don't think so. I had a 2018 RTL and now have a 2021 RT base (same dash). If you put anything other than the tach on the right side, you lose the tach. Stupid set up. I wouldn't mind keeping my FOBO 2 on the right screen (my phone times out) but then I lose the tach. I don't want to do that as I feel I need the tach since I can't hear the bike over the music (through my helmet). Again, stupid set up. Even stupider to bother with the fake speed/RPM "gauges". Leave those out and keep the digital numbers only and utilize the space for something else.

louisbasle
03-11-2021, 07:18 PM
I agree. My 2013 rt had a better set up.

Snoking1127
03-11-2021, 07:53 PM
The LCD screen will show speedometer and tach with the round radio presets. If you go to the fm radio screen you lose the tach. Is there any way you can get both the tach and fm radio to show?

I don't understand the problem? When in the main home screen you can change the volume and change pre-set to another one with the UP/Down and Left/Right joy sticks.

While we are talking about the 2018+ all digital dash the speedo and tach needles are worthless. Why did they bother with that?

Cruzr Joe
03-12-2021, 04:22 PM
short answer ..................... ready? ....................NO