PDA

View Full Version : my neighbor got a divorce

pjense2002
08-31-2009, 10:20 PM
and she is using the kids to drive him crazy
he told me yesterday that he was ready to give up on life
i noticed that he had been cutting his self and i ask if he had a plan to end his life; he clammed up
he was crying and very very distraught

His name is Jeff and all of you prayer ninjas out there please remember my friend tonight when you speak to our father

Thanx in advance

Jerry

bjt
08-31-2009, 10:30 PM
Prayer sent bro. :pray:

Brevet05
08-31-2009, 10:35 PM
Praying for both of you!

MarkLawson
09-01-2009, 08:00 AM
Prayin'...

NautiBrit
09-01-2009, 08:02 AM
The family is in my prayers.

dltang
09-01-2009, 10:56 AM
I just finished my prayers with praise for the father. He can give comfort and healing to all who come to him.

Twodog185
09-01-2009, 11:25 AM
I certainly don't mean to be disrespectful, but there are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of forums and cites waiting for your visit.

Advocacy
Intervention
Counseling
Spiritual
Legal

If I included mine, my neighbors, their friends and family, and coworkers, this would become a prayer center and not a Spyder Forum.

Lamont can certainly do what he wants, but make it clear in your header that it "has nothing to do with this forum". I thought your neighbor might be having a fire sale or something.

dave01
09-01-2009, 12:32 PM
I certainly don't mean to be disrespectful, but there are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of forums and cites waiting for your visit.

Advocacy
Intervention
Counseling
Spiritual
Legal

If I included mine, my neighbors, their friends and family, and coworkers, this would become a prayer center and not a Spyder Forum.

Lamont can certainly do what he wants, but make it clear in your header that it "has nothing to do with this forum". I thought your neighbor might be having a fire sale or something.

:hun::hun::hun: Thats why he posted in the OFF TOPIC section. Sorry you didnt find any deals from a fire sale.

dave01
09-01-2009, 12:34 PM
and she is using the kids to drive him crazy
he told me yesterday that he was ready to give up on life
i noticed that he had been cutting his self and i ask if he had a plan to end his life; he clammed up
he was crying and very very distraught

His name is Jeff and all of you prayer ninjas out there please remember my friend tonight when you speak to our father

Thanx in advance

Jerry

You both are in my prayers

Smylinacha
09-01-2009, 02:19 PM
ditto - in my prayers:pray:

ataDude
09-01-2009, 02:54 PM
And, mine.

RubyRed
09-01-2009, 04:20 PM
:pray::pray::pray::pray:

vt228
09-01-2009, 05:01 PM
:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: for you brO
2nd SHE IS NOT WORTH DOING HARM TO YOUR SELF YOU ARE DOING WHAT SHE WANTS YOU TO DO . HURT YOUR SELF OR HEVEN FOR BID TAKE YOUR LIFE IF SHE HAS INC ON YOU SHE GETS RICH AND YOU ARE FALLING IN TO HER TRAP TELL HIM TO SEE HELP AND HAVE lAWER GET INVOLVED WE DON'T WANT TO HERE HE KILLED HIM SELF BECOUSE :shemademe_smilie: SHE ISN'T GOOD FOR YOU THE KIDS WELL BE THERE ALWAYS FOR YOU FIGHT FOR THE KIDS THEY NEAD YOU ........

bjt
09-01-2009, 06:09 PM

Advocacy
Intervention
Counseling
Spiritual
Legal

:hun::hun::hun: Thats why he posted in the OFF TOPIC section. Sorry you didnt find any deals from a fire sale.

+1 The Off Topic Board was created for anything SpyderLovers wanted to post about that don't pertain to Spyders. Prayer requests are certainly valid posts here (in the Off Topic Board) among friends.

pjense2002
09-02-2009, 01:31 AM
and when family has a problem they talk it out with wisdom, guidance, and prayer. Sorry for the way off topic post just thought i would let some of the prayer warriors help me

Jerry

retread
09-02-2009, 06:46 AM
I've been through a divorce from the same type of woman. Tell your friend the best thing he can do is ignore her and save the kids. In order to do that, he's got to be available to them.
I will be praying for him and his children, and add him to my church's prayer list.

john

dltang
09-02-2009, 08:44 AM
and when family has a problem they talk it out with wisdom, guidance, and prayer. Sorry for the way off topic post just thought i would let some of the prayer warriors help me

Jerry

That is what we are here for Jerry. That is also why there is an Off Topic space so that we can offer this to one another. It may not have anything to do with a spyder but it is the spyder that has brought us together. Let the prayers keep on rolling in.

ataDude
09-02-2009, 01:02 PM

Jerry

Don't apologize because of one poster. You did well... and that's what we're here for!

Brevet05
09-02-2009, 08:48 PM
Don't apologize because of one poster. You did well... and that's what we're here for!

Well said! The Army's in a very long war, and it's really tearing into the fabric of our families as we face repeated year-long deployments. We're running into many soldiers who have decided that killing themselves is the only way to gain control over their situation. We're teaching our soldiers to do exactly what you've done; reach out for others to come alongside.

There's a reason the Bible tells us not to forsake gathering together. My prayer is that we'll always have the freedom and wisdom to come together in prayer, despite any criticism or efforts to stop us.

ataDude
09-02-2009, 08:50 PM
Well said! The Army's in a very long war, and it's really tearing into the fabric of our families as we face repeated year-long deployments. We're running into many soldiers who have decided that killing themselves is the only way to gain control over their situation. We're teaching our soldiers to do exactly what you've done; reach out for others to come alongside.

There's a reason the Bible tells us not to forsake gathering together. My prayer is that we'll always have the freedom and wisdom to come together in prayer, despite any criticism or efforts to stop us.

Have I said "Thank you for your service" lately? THANKS!

krb1945
09-11-2009, 10:28 PM
My prayers are with you, hang tough... most of the country, or at least the citizens that matter, are behind you and support you.

Always remember there is always a dim flicker of light at the end of that long dark tunnel.

To all of you I wish good health, safety and a conscientious guardian angel to watch over you.

Roaddog2
09-12-2009, 10:15 PM
:hun::hun::hun: Thats why he posted in the OFF TOPIC section. Sorry you didnt find any deals from a fire sale.:agree: