PDA

View Full Version : When your bored *hit*ess you ?????

BLUEKNIGHT911
02-28-2021, 03:08 PM
So no sking today, and had already watched one movie ..... so while on the net I looked up " what will counteract Salt " ... Vt. is in the Rust Belt :gaah: ..... well Baking Soda can neutralize road Salt ..... It was 44* F out and I have a 2 Gal garden sprayer , so I boiled some water and added two cups of B.S. ..... mixed it well and put it in the tank with extremely hot water to fill ..... took the car out from the garage and after turning the spray nozzle UP I proceeded to rinse the under side using the two foot spray wand. .... Will this prevent further RUST ???? :dontknow: .... I'd like to think so ..... It won't hurt anything so ....mission accomplished :clap::clap::clap: .... back to browsing :popcorn:..... Mike..:thumbup:

canamjhb
02-28-2021, 03:48 PM
Hi Mike. Sometimes we need a little thing to do to fill the void. Yesterday I changed and adjusted the highway pegs on the bike. They were OK before but I thought they could be better (they are). Today is my day to think about what I am going to do tomorrow..... Jim

askitee
03-02-2021, 02:01 AM
Look for something to do with the Spyder, plan a ride in the Ride Planner App, binge watch Vikings, hide my wifes To-Do list (its for me to do)

Piratezz
03-02-2021, 07:48 AM
I found your to-do list, and mailed it to your wife, so no excuses anymore... ghegheghe:b2b:

Arion
03-02-2021, 10:30 AM
I found your to-do list, and mailed it to your wife, so no excuses anymore... ghegheghe:b2b:

Well done! That is as long as you keep mailing it to his wife and not mine!

troop
03-03-2021, 07:48 AM
Being bored sh*@!less in the winter can get expensive :(