PDA

View Full Version : Is there a website showing service, warranty etc my Spyder?

arachnyd
02-28-2021, 12:52 PM
greetings,

is there a website that lists my registration info, service performed, BEST warranty status etc?

i have this for my Jeep and was just wondering if there is a BRP version?

i recently purchased a BEST warranty and was wondering if it has been updated for my F3.

thank you
ba

JayBros
02-28-2021, 05:48 PM
Not that I've heard of here on SL. Also, a number of years ago BRP was quite slow confirming purchase of B.E.S.T. extended warranties but don't know if they've gotten any quicker. I received a small, business card-size card with name, VIN, model of Spyder and expiration date of extended warranty on it.

gkamer
02-28-2021, 06:00 PM
I suppose you could always shoot an email off to BRP with your VIN and ask when the warranty expires....

Bfromla
02-28-2021, 07:10 PM
Not that I've heard of here on SL. Also, a number of years ago BRP was quite slow confirming purchase of a B.E.S.T. extended warranties but don't know if they've gotten any quicker. I received a small, business card-size card with name, VIN, model of Spyder and expiration date of extended warranty on it.:thumbup: same here, keep with manual , tat also had a page for service tech to log various warranty sensitive services with signature. :popcorn: Keeping the manual protected on the bike however :dontknow::banghead: :roflblack: