PDA

View Full Version : Hey Xpeschon

Mo Lee
08-30-2009, 04:32 PM
Look what is hanging in my garage, your choice I even have the double stickum tape. We better wait until the paint is dry before we install them.

xpeschon
08-30-2009, 04:44 PM
Lee you are the man.. They look really good brother.. Thanks a bunch for making one for me.. Its a start but if you ever go with the solenoid one be sure to tune me in alright? Thank you so much and I owe you Breakfast, Dinner or Supper,, Your choice but again bro, Thank you so much..

Joe

Mo Lee
08-30-2009, 04:54 PM
No problem, I really enjoy doing stuff like that. No warranty though.

xpeschon
08-30-2009, 05:01 PM
Ha Ha Ha,, No Warranty--That funny dude.. Remember I will be going out of town tomorrow and will return on Friday AM, then off again on the Spyder to Nashville for an overnight and back home on Sunday,, busy next week... I will check the forum when I get time and maybe we can link up on Friday for a moment..

Joe

BumbleBee
08-30-2009, 06:11 PM
Look what is hanging in my garage, your choice I even have the double stickum tape. We better wait until the paint is dry before we install them.

Hey, you didn't make mine :f_spider:. Kind of look like mine:roflblack:

Great job!!! Mine works great :thumbup: and yours will too!!!

A collar is what I need to find, to cover around the area where my 4" riser are!!!!

Mo Lee
08-30-2009, 08:22 PM
A collar is what I need to find, to cover around the area where my 4" riser are!!!!

I'm thinking