PDA

View Full Version : Lost Fender Reflector

chuck58
08-30-2009, 04:17 PM
I was cleaning the Spyder today and found the right front fender was missing the outer part of the side reflector.:yikes: I checked the left side and it was very loose. The reflectors appear to be two pieces. One that attaches to the fender with sticky back tape, the other, an outer part that must be attached with water soluble adhesive :D. The sticky tape part seems very secure. I've only got 3000 easy miles on the bike so I think I've worn it out. Common problem? Any suggestions on replacements? GlowRiders?

Thanks

ataDude
08-30-2009, 04:29 PM
I was cleaning the Spyder today and found the right front fender was missing the outer part of the side reflector.:yikes: I checked the left side and it was very loose. The reflectors appear to be two pieces. One that attaches to the fender with sticky back tape, the other, an outer part that must be attached with water soluble adhesive :D. The sticky tape part seems very secure. I've only got 3000 easy miles on the bike so I think I've worn it out. Common problem? Any suggestions on replacements? GlowRiders?

Thanks

Yepper. Warranty.

chuck58
08-30-2009, 06:26 PM
Yepper. Warranty.

Sounds good. I need to schedule the software update anyway.

Roaddog2
08-30-2009, 07:45 PM
Yepper. Warranty.

.:agree: