PDA

View Full Version : Wheel span (Outside to Outside) Front to back

Wmoater
01-04-2021, 12:32 PM
I need 2 measurements. My dad is going to order a special ordered toyhauler and I have a chock system already built for him to lock the spyder down in his current one. He needs to tell the factory where to put the tiedown . He has a 2016 RTL with a lot of miles and will probably be trading it for a new F3L or new RTL in another 2 years. Can someone please measure their 2020-21 RT and provide the dimension that is shown in the attachment. (Outside tangent of the tires from front to back.) I also Need the F3L dimension (outside tangent of tires from front to back) provided in the drawing. I believe F3L are the same since 2017. I understand that tires change the measurement. So if you have stock tires please tell me stock. If you have Car tires please tell me car tires. I will add 1 inch to the stock dimensions to be safe. The closest dealer is to far away to run to and I’d trust you guys over that dealer to provide me with accurate measurement. Round it to the closes 1/2” please unless you feel you can be exact. I was thinking simply put a 2x6 board on the floor againt the front and back tire and measure between them. Thankyou.

PW2013STL
01-04-2021, 04:12 PM
On my 2020 RTL it is 91" running stock front tires and a 205/65 R15 rear car tire
You didn't ask for the center to center front tire measurement, but if going with over the tire e-trac tie downs ( I did ) that is 54 1/2"

On the 2018 F3L it is 89" running stock size car tires in front and 205/60R15 car tire in the rear
Center tire to center tire is 51"

Wmoater
01-04-2021, 08:13 PM
Thank you. I was thinking I read the 2020 RTL was 4 inches longer than old series. My 2017 is 89. The chocks I designed are adjustable left and right but only 1 inch front to back.