PDA

View Full Version : Barneys in Brandon Florida

Blinc
08-27-2009, 09:28 PM
I just wanted to give Barneys of Brandon, Florida a plug here if I may.
I have been there several times already with my Spyder issues and I have to give them credit, they really are an amazing team there.
If you go there, ask for Pat, he is truly the master mechanic on the spyders, reads these forums, checks the BRP bulletins and stays on top of it. Of course the other guys, Craig, and forget some of the other names, they rock too, with awesome customer service and everthing else they do.
I know there are lots of compaints of dealerships not really knowing enough about the Spyders or really helping, so if you need service and are close to the Brandon area, you should really use these guys. :2thumbs:

phantom13lady
08-27-2009, 10:54 PM
Thanks for the info. about Barney's. :clap:

I will be ryding into Brandon from NC October 30, and it's great to know in advance where I can stop to get my Phantom checked over.
I look forward to participating in the 3rd Annual Ride for Ron on the 31st.
Hope to see you there!

tbspyder
08-28-2009, 10:26 AM
I have to agree, I purchased my Spyder from Mitch at Barney's Brandon and couldn't be happier. The Sales, Finance, Parts and Service were all very helpful. I would definitely buy from here again.

JimAlpha
08-28-2009, 01:51 PM
When I was down in Tampa, Barneys of Brandon did the recall items on my Spyder. I was very impressed with Jason (parts) and their Parts Manager, Craig (service) and their Service Manager and how they all were committed to resolving the recall issues, etc and helping in any way.

Would highly recommend the group to sell you a Spyder or service your Spyder. :thumbup:

tbspyder
09-09-2009, 07:23 PM
How about a phone number and address....

Barney's of Brandon
9820 Adamo Drive
Tampa, FL 33619
(813)628-9418

effgjamis
09-09-2009, 07:25 PM
Thank you...

effgjamis
09-10-2009, 09:23 AM
I have been there several times already with my Spyder issues and I have to give them credit, they really are an amazing team there.
If you go there, ask for Pat, he is truly the master mechanic on the spyders, reads these forums, checks the BRP bulletins and stays on top of it. Of course the other guys, Craig, and forget some of the other names, they rock too, with awesome customer service and everthing else they do.
I know there are lots of compaints of dealerships not really knowing enough about the Spyders or really helping, so if you need service and are close to the Brandon area, you should really use these guys. :2thumbs:

Hey hey hey....
do a google on barneys and check the reviews.. 9 of them I do believe..

Questions
01-18-2010, 06:12 PM
I know there are lots of compaints of dealerships not really knowing enough about the Spyders or really helping, so if you need service and are close to the Brandon area, you should really use these guys. :2thumbs: thanks for posting this up...I live near Ocala and I didnt like the way blew me off about trying to get me financed...and their crew didnt seem to know much about the bike....they just wanted to sell....I want to know who to take the bike to and they have to be up on things when I bring it in....buying it used seems to be the only way to get one

Questions
01-18-2010, 06:14 PM
I guess Brandon is the place to go...thanks again:thumbup:

docdoru
02-01-2010, 12:10 PM
welcome and for sure I'll stop at your shop.:thumbup:

LDFIREWORKS
02-01-2010, 12:31 PM
there also :clap: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Questions
02-02-2010, 08:13 PM
thanks for posting this up Pat....I will definitely come down for coffee and Spyder BS.....did you guys get any new Spyder jackets in yet?:bowdown:

effgjamis
02-02-2010, 08:29 PM
OK.... You Florida Spyders, and others of course, lets meet at the following, Fireside in Napleton.. Sat Feb 6...

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16347

Barbary
06-06-2010, 02:41 PM
I have to admit that Barney's is the place to go... I went to Barney's of St. Pete... They were all great... From the sales folks to Parts to the machanic who put my Spyder together...

Hats off to them all...

Wheeler~
06-10-2010, 08:28 AM
Hey hey hey....
do a google on barneys and check the reviews.. 9 of them I do believe..

Reviews are even better than that. 17 reviews with a 4.94 average. Pretty good track record! :bowdown: I'll check them out also!