PDA

View Full Version : TOP Moments of 2020 Season - share yours

Martin Slovakia
12-23-2020, 05:47 AM
Guys, hope this will create some smile on your face, will bring you some joy and will let you forget about Xmass shopping and NYE hangover and COVID news...

https://youtu.be/gmtULBY5-Ew
What was your best moment of the Year 2020? Or maybe 2020 in 3 words? Mine are: Father, Simplicity and Hard Work
All the best,
yours - MartinTheVlogger
Link to all episodes in video you can find here
https://www.martinthevlogger.com/post/top-10-three-wheeler-moments-of-2020

MNBK
12-23-2020, 04:46 PM
Wife cancer survivor

bigbadbrucie
12-23-2020, 06:26 PM
Survived unscathed!

Joel The Biker
12-23-2020, 07:19 PM
Catskills Spyder Ryders had 43 Spyders gather in the Catskill mountains of NY. It was a perfect day and an amazing sight to see 43 Spyders going down the road. We turned a lot of heads that day!!186779

IdahoMtnSpyder
12-23-2020, 08:24 PM
One of the biggest highlights of my year was watching my summer's work go up in smoke and flames! :ohyea:

This was one of eleven brush piles resulting from cleaning up dead trees, fallen and standing, on the home farm in Central Idaho. The good logs were decked to be cut up into firewood and all the trash wood was piled and burned. My brother, who owns the farm, suffers the results of successful cancer treatment and now Parkinson's, so his ability to do such work has been severely curtailed. It really felt good to help out someone who has done so much for others during his life.

Deanna777
12-23-2020, 08:25 PM
Survived Covid-19.

Deanna

RICZ
12-23-2020, 08:45 PM
Survived Covid (so far), cancer stabilized (goodie), installed Ron's sway bar (yahoo), installed front car tires (more yahoo), had saddle customized and heat added (aaahh), had rides with granddaughter (she has her own bike), had two multi-day rides with two close friends (wonderful) and lastly, but most importantly, after a 15 year hiatus, Pretty Wife is riding with me again. In spite of all that went on, a pretty good year.

Martin Slovakia
12-24-2020, 07:34 AM
Wife cancer survivor
Ufff.... strong words.

Martin Slovakia
12-24-2020, 07:35 AM
Survived unscathed!

:2thumbs:

Martin Slovakia
12-24-2020, 07:37 AM
Catskills Spyder Ryders had 43 Spyders gather in the Catskill mountains of NY. It was a perfect day and an amazing sight to see 43 Spyders going down the road. We turned a lot of heads that day!!186779

Epiiiiiiiic :ohyea:

Martin Slovakia
12-24-2020, 07:39 AM
One of the biggest highlights of my year was watching my summer's work go up in smoke and flames! :ohyea:

This was one of eleven brush piles resulting from cleaning up dead trees, fallen and standing, on the home farm in Central Idaho. The good logs were decked to be cut up into firewood and all the trash wood was piled and burned. My brother, who owns the farm, suffers the results of successful cancer treatment and now Parkinson's, so his ability to do such work has been severely curtailed. It really felt good to help out someone who has done so much for others during his life.

I am sorry about your brother :( but happy for you and your feeling. Not everyone is usually happy wgan the summer work goes down in flames :))))

Martin Slovakia
12-24-2020, 07:41 AM
Survived Covid (so far), cancer stabilized (goodie), installed Ron's sway bar (yahoo), installed front car tires (more yahoo), had saddle customized and heat added (aaahh), had rides with granddaughter (she has her own bike), had two multi-day rides with two close friends (wonderful) and lastly, but most importantly, after a 15 year hiatus, Pretty Wife is riding with me again. In spite of all that went on, a pretty good year.

All i can say is WooooooW. And i was thinking, that my year was one hell of a year...

Martin Slovakia
12-24-2020, 07:42 AM
Survived Covid-19.

Deanna

:) hope ya all fine and dping great and ya reasy for new rYding season.

spyder01
12-24-2020, 10:41 AM
Congratulations Martin for becoming a father,I also became a grandfather to twin boys 16 months ago,it was a top moment of 2019.As far as 2020 goes,I didnt have just 1 great moment,I had a lot of good moments so I guess thats pretty great.Heres wishing everyone on Spyderlovers a great New year filled with Top Moments.

Woodswoman
12-24-2020, 04:46 PM
BearBait and I got to ride the Kancamagus Highway in New Hampshire this summer. It's been on my "to do" list for years.

Now I understand what all the hype is about. :)

rugercharger
12-24-2020, 09:35 PM
congratulations on becoming a father martin! i enjoy your videos. beautiful travel scenery and you definitly take spyder riding to a whole new level!

Martin Slovakia
12-25-2020, 02:26 AM
Congratulations Martin for becoming a father,I also became a grandfather to twin boys 16 months ago,it was a top moment of 2019.As far as 2020 goes,I didnt have just 1 great moment,I had a lot of good moments so I guess thats pretty great.Heres wishing everyone on Spyderlovers a great New year filled with Top Moments.

:))) thank you and congrats for you becoming a grandfather. I love how our-> my and Katka, parents enjoy the twins. Its just amazing.

Martin Slovakia
12-25-2020, 02:28 AM
BearBait and I got to ride the Kancamagus Highway in New Hampshire this summer. It's been on my "to do" list for years.

Now I understand what all the hype is about. :)

One day guys one day!!! I will rYde US!!!!

Martin Slovakia
12-25-2020, 02:29 AM
congratulations on becoming a father martin! i enjoy your videos. beautiful travel scenery and you definitly take spyder riding to a whole new level!

Merry Xmass budfy and thank you for nice words :)