PDA

View Full Version : Aerial Photo of Spyder Fest

Speedin
08-26-2009, 09:44 AM
I posted some pics a few weeks ago about the Spyder Fest that was held in Magog Quebec last month. I mentioned they lined up the Spyders in such a pattern that is was "supposed" to spell out BRP when viewed from above. I finally found the picture taken from the helicopter just before we left for the parade through town, so I thought I'd post it. There were 328 Spyders there that day - trying to break the Guiness record for most motorcycles of the same make and model in once place at one time - a record currently held by Ducati at 405. I can definitely see a "P" made with red ones, but the "B" and "R" are kinda hard to make out? Maybe if I squint a little harder??? Anyhow, it's pretty cool to see that many lined up....mine's one of the silver ones at the top left side of the pic.

M2Wild
08-26-2009, 09:51 AM
Very cool.:doorag:

Bersquack
08-26-2009, 09:53 AM
That is a lot of spyders. Wish I could have made it.

FANG
08-26-2009, 09:58 AM
I posted some pics a few weeks ago about the Spyder Fest that was held in Magog Quebec last month. I mentioned they lined up the Spyders in such a pattern that is was "supposed" to spell out BRP when viewed from above. I finally found the picture taken from the helicopter just before we left for the parade through town, so I thought I'd post it. There were 328 Spyders there that day - trying to break the Guiness record for most motorcycles of the same make and model in once place at one time - a record currently held by Ducati at 405. I can definitely see a "P" made with red ones, but the "B" and "R" are kinda hard to make out? Maybe if I squint a little harder??? Anyhow, it's pretty cool to see that many lined up....mine's one of the silver ones at the top left side of the pic.

though maybe it was a French Spelling :D

ntxYguy2009
08-26-2009, 10:05 AM
Wow - that is a lot of :spyder:s!

Lamonster
08-26-2009, 10:26 AM
There were 328 Spyders there that day - trying to break the Guiness record for most motorcycles of the same make and model in once place at one time - a record currently held by Ducati at 405.

Cool pic :2thumbs:

We had 562 Honda VTX's in one group ride but were beat out by these guys.:opps:

Largest parade of Honda motorcycles
The record for the largest parade of Honda motorcycles is 884 achieved by the "Shadow" Motorclub Nederlandthe in Alkmaar, Netherlands on September 11, 2005

BumbleBee
08-26-2009, 10:35 AM
WOW...:spyder2:

Arachnid
08-26-2009, 10:42 AM
That's a lot of Spyders in one place! If I see more than three together here it is cause for celebration.
Still working on the BRP spelling from the photo.

Mike

Speedin
08-26-2009, 11:54 AM
though maybe it was a French Spelling :D

:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

That's why I can't see it!!!

DynamoBT
08-26-2009, 12:19 PM
Cool! Bet you had fun being part of it.

Brevet05
08-26-2009, 04:26 PM
If I see more than three together here it is cause for celebration.

Mike

Including my own, three is the total number I've ever seen off of a dealer's lot. One in Texas (mine), one in Seattle in July, and one in Alexandria, VA day before yesterday.:dontknow:

cwhcwh
08-26-2009, 04:42 PM
Man thats alot of :spyder2:s in one place, bet it was a blast.

3wheeldemon
08-27-2009, 09:25 AM
Including my own, three is the total number I've ever seen off of a dealer's lot. One in Texas (mine), one in Seattle in July, and one in Alexandria, VA day before yesterday.:dontknow:

Keep an eye on the Texas board. We are planning a couple of rides and we may get to double digits with a liitle help from Austin/San Anton!

3WD

docdoru
08-27-2009, 09:42 AM
We should do that at Lamonster BBQ...:2thumbs: