PDA

View Full Version : TRI & STOP ME

The_Spyderwoman
08-25-2009, 10:06 PM
We have very generous members in our club; and a couple meetings ago I was given one of these.....

Matchbox - TRI & STOP ME

what a hoot! Has everyone seen these? They have orange ones and yellow ones.

bone crusher
08-25-2009, 10:18 PM
We have very generous members in our club; and a couple meetings ago I was given one of these.....

Matchbox - TRI & STOP ME

what a hoot! Has everyone seen these? They have orange ones and yellow ones.

You can get them on ebay (for anyone else wanting one)...although it's not an identical match for a Spyder, it's pretty close. I got one 'just to have'...wish they had them in the fastest color, you know, Millennium Yellow! :ohyea:

BeRight
08-25-2009, 10:25 PM
I bought a similar one at wally world that is a front wheel trike no rider but not near as nice as the one you found. My grandson (3 year old) loves it and refers to it as Papi's motorcycle.

Brevet05
08-26-2009, 12:04 AM
Bought the orange Matchbox vehicle, but haven't seen the yellow :spyder:.

Bersquack
08-26-2009, 06:25 AM
Yeah, those have been out for a little while now. Neat!

BumbleBee
08-26-2009, 07:19 AM
Pretty cool.

They need to come out with some more original colors :clap:

BRPjunkie
08-26-2009, 10:12 AM
Not to be a stickler, but these are "Hot Wheels" not Matchbox, even though both lines are owned by Mattel. According to the Hot Wheels site, Tri and Stop Me is only available in orange, so if there is a yellow one, it is really a collectable. Available at Walmart, K-Mart, Target, Toys R Us. Just have to pick through the racks like I used to do for my son.

FANG
08-26-2009, 02:33 PM
Walmart sells them for under $1.00 just have to look thru the Matchbox display - bought several of them and gave them to my Sons and sent one to the wife for her desk -- just a reminder to her what the ryde looks like when she gets home. :D