PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Wiregrass Bike night August 29th?

tbspyder
08-25-2009, 06:06 PM
There was a good Spyder turn out last month, we'll be trying to make it. How about you?

docdoru
08-25-2009, 06:16 PM
I'll be in North Florida http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12693 :thumbup:

babyanlee
08-25-2009, 06:25 PM
We'll be there - spydie in shop having oil change and steering update. Got call my baby has a problem - seems my power steering module is out and I have been riding without any power assisted steering for who knows how long. Part ordered hope bike is ready by weekend. Saturday is Baby B'day she says she wants to ride - maybe they will lend us one for the night - after all it is her B'day

Blinc
08-25-2009, 08:13 PM
Wife and I will be there,
Hope you all make it, we had a dancing good time last time!

tbspyder
08-29-2009, 09:59 PM
Not quite as good of a turn out of Spyders as last month but it was good to see everyone that was there. Hope to see everyone next Saturday for the Plant City Bike Fest.

Happy Birthday again "baby" of "babyanlee". Not to many motorcycles you can bring a birthday cake in the trunk with.

Good to meet "swrafey2000" in person for the first time.

"Blinc" looked nice a stretched out with his new highway pegs on the way out.

babyanlee
08-30-2009, 06:47 AM
Thank you. Good to see all of you spyder ryders. Maybe see you at Plant City next week. Ryde Safe :spyder:

Blinc
08-30-2009, 11:09 AM
Next time I will try to show earlier, I wanted to see that chromed out Spyder. Good to see you all.
Tbspyder is the man if anyone needs help with installing accessories!
Oh, one note TBSpyder...if you really want to enjoy your Spyder, you gotta put more than 100 miles on it per month :-) :thumbup:

CU N Plant City.