PDA

View Full Version : What LED's do you recommend?

seagravesg
11-28-2020, 09:46 AM
Good discussion re. LED's I've read. I am considering the LED upgrades on my 2020 F3-T for both headlights and fog lights. Question: what fog's would you recommend? There are several available as well as headlights. Any suggestions??

arachnyd
11-28-2020, 11:39 AM
Good discussion re. LED's I've read. I am considering the LED upgrades on my 2020 F3-T for both headlights and fog lights. Question: what fog's would you recommend? There are several available as well as headlights. Any suggestions??

I bought Lamonster Garage LED fog lights last Christmas. They were very easy to install. However, that particular version is no longer available from them but has been replaced by another style.

Having the LED fog lights next to the stock headlights really shows how yellow the halogens are.
So, now I need to change out the headlights.

ba

Arion
11-28-2020, 11:59 AM
I buy from forum sponsors regularly but in the case of LEDs for headlights and fog lights I bought from SlingMods and am pleased with the product, price, shipping speed and customer service.

RICZ
11-28-2020, 01:58 PM
I still have halogens in the headlights, but added Slingmods fog lights because of the DRL feature which I consider to draw more attention.
To the insides of the front fenders, I added a pair 2", 3000 lumen lights for the "can you dee me now" thing. I don't do a lot of night riding, so I'm putting off replacing the headlight halogens until one burns out. I might burn out before they do, thus saving me a lot of work.