PDA

View Full Version : Can you tell I'm bored

Mo Lee
08-25-2009, 08:20 AM
Maybe BumbleBee or Xpeschon are more computer savy than me and can do this better. but this is the local info as I know it.

BumbleBee
08-25-2009, 09:12 AM
Good Job!!!

"Bored", clean and spit shine your spyder...:roflblack:

We need more spyders in this area!!! I have a friend of mine who lives in Waynesville, she is planning on buying a red spyder. That won't happen untill the end of the year or the beginning of next year.

DannyS
08-25-2009, 08:46 PM
Went to Branson last Thursday and on Friday I drove over to Table Lake I was trying to find a restaurant near the lake where there was some shade for Pippi while I ate or maybe a patio where she could stay with me. Got lost of course and was driving down a residential street and spotted a Spyder in a garage as I was backing up to the drive the owner walked out It was Bagman. We had a great conversation and he showed me the awesome air brush art on his rear fender and hood. So you have a Spyder near Branson. Had fun at the rally but did not get to drive around the area as much as I wanted.:doorag:

Don Stombaugh
08-25-2009, 10:42 PM
Good Job!!!

"Bored", clean and spit shine your spyder...:roflblack:

We need more spyders in this area!!! I have a friend of mine who lives in Waynesville, she is planning on buying a red spyder. That won't happen untill the end of the year or the beginning of next year.

I'll be in Branson,MO the last week of Sept thru the first week of Oct. I'm riding my 09 :spyder2: out there for its first long ride. How is the weather out there last of Sept first of Oct?

Don

Mo Lee
08-26-2009, 06:54 AM
I'll be in Branson,MO the last week of Sept thru the first week of Oct. I'm riding my 09 :spyder2: out there for its first long ride. How is the weather out there last of Sept first of Oct?

Don

This has been a strange summer so I would hate to guess the weather. Anywhere from late Sept to early November we get our first frost and the tree start turning colors. If you come on Interstate 70 and down I44 you will come right past us. Keep us posted maybe we can meet for coffee or something.

BumbleBee
08-26-2009, 07:06 AM
Let us know when you are coming threw. I will come join you all!!! I44/exit 156

Mo Lee is not kidding, we have had a strange weather for summer this year. No telling what's it's going to be like when you are here. Normally frost starts but you never know, we can get a heat wave also again. Just prepare yourself.

Branson is a great place. We were there in May for a bike rally.

BumbleBee
08-26-2009, 07:22 AM
Maybe BumbleBee or Xpeschon are more computer savy than me and can do this better. but this is the local info as I know it.

Have you cleaned your spyder yet...:roflblack:

Mine is sparkling again, after being on your dirt road...:roflblack:

But I had fun and enjoyed talking to you!!!

Mo Lee
08-26-2009, 08:36 AM
Have you cleaned your spyder yet...:roflblack:

Mine is sparkling again, after being on your dirt road...:roflblack:

But I had fun and enjoyed talking to you!!!

No but the Valkries need it worse since they sit outside for a few hours Saturday. Besides why clean if you can't ride.

Don Stombaugh
08-26-2009, 10:36 PM
This has been a strange summer so I would hate to guess the weather. Anywhere from late Sept to early November we get our first frost and the tree start turning colors. If you come on Interstate 70 and down I44 you will come right past us. Keep us posted maybe we can meet for coffee or something.

Mo Lee,

I'll keep you posted on our trip to Branson (when and what time we should be rolling though). I'd love to stop and meet you and BumbleBee for coffee or something.

My brother just bought a 09 BMW Motorcycle and he will be riding with me, so there will be two of us. The more the marry.

Thank you for the chance to meet all of you guys.

Don

BumbleBee
08-27-2009, 06:06 AM
Mo Lee,

I'll keep you posted on our trip to Branson (when and what time we should be rolling though). I'd love to stop and meet you and BumbleBee for coffee or something.

My brother just bought a 09 BMW Motorcycle and he will be riding with me, so there will be two of us. The more the marry.

Don

We (I am speaking for the others as well) are looking forward to meeting you and your brother. Husband has a Honda VTX 1800, he will probably join us as well. Let us know when you are coming threw here. I don't work, so that won't interfere. Closer to the date, we will pm each other with phone numbers. :yes:

Mo Lee
08-27-2009, 06:22 AM
Mo Lee,

Don

I'm trying to remember where Leonardtown Md. is located I spent a couple of years in Aberdeen and did a lot of riding around there. Like BumbleBee said keep us posted She Xpeschon and me all live within two miles of each other and I44.

BumbleBee I plan on firing up the pressure washer this morning and dusting all three bikes.

xpeschon
08-27-2009, 06:56 AM
Depending on the actuall Date I'm "All In".. Here is what I have going on at the end of September first of October... My wife and I are going on our first cruise.. We will be flying out on the 28th of Sept and will be back home on the 2nd of October,,, So having said that if your dates fall in between those day's I am going to have to pass on this one, however, anywhere before or after that date as stated before "All In".. Sounds like fun folks..
Joe

BumbleBee
08-27-2009, 07:03 AM
Mo Lee, it's high time. "Cheating" presure washer :roflblack:

Joe, hope you will be around when they come threw, otherwise we will have to party with our spyders without you :yikes:

Don Stombaugh
08-27-2009, 08:34 PM
I'm trying to remember where Leonardtown Md. is located I spent a couple of years in Aberdeen and did a lot of riding around there. Like BumbleBee said keep us posted She Xpeschon and me all live within two miles of each other and I44.

BumbleBee I plan on firing up the pressure washer this morning and dusting all three bikes.

Mo Lee,

Leonardtown Md. is located about 65 miles South East of DC, and 22 miles from the very bottom of the state. For me to be able to go South, I first have to ride 24 miles North before I can go South, because I have water on three sides of me.

I'll keep you all posted on our upcoming trip and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

Don

Mo Lee
08-28-2009, 03:50 AM
Mo Lee,

Leonardtown Md. is located about 65 miles South East of DC, and 22 miles from the very bottom of the state. For me to be able to go South, I first have to ride 24 miles North before I can go South, because I have water on three sides of me.

I'll keep you all posted on our upcoming trip and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

Don
Got it, I think I was only in that area one time while I was in Maryland. I liked the state just too crowded for this country boy.

Don Stombaugh
09-05-2009, 10:21 PM

Hi Mo Lee,

I'm just keeping you all posted, my brother and I are still on track for going out to Branson from the 28 Sep - 4 Oct. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Thanks again
Don

BumbleBee
09-05-2009, 11:07 PM
I will be here around that time. Just let us know :clap:

Mo Lee
09-06-2009, 05:25 AM
Me too, just let us know and we will coordinate a meet.

Questions
09-06-2009, 08:27 AM
:2thumbs:This is Bagman I would like to share a cup of coffee with when your in Branson,And go for a ride.Just let me know when Bagman

Don Stombaugh
09-07-2009, 06:28 PM
:2thumbs:This is Bagman I would like to share a cup of coffee with when your in Branson,And go for a ride.Just let me know when Bagman

Bagman,

I'll let you know and thanks

Don :2thumbs:

xpeschon
09-07-2009, 07:55 PM
Well looks like I am going to have to back down.. I fly out of St. Louis to Miami on the 28th of Sept and return on the 2nd.. You guys (and gal's) have fun and maybe next time..

Joe

Don Stombaugh
09-07-2009, 10:36 PM
Well looks like I am going to have to back down.. I fly out of St. Louis to Miami on the 28th of Sept and return on the 2nd.. You guys (and gal's) have fun and maybe next time..

Joe

Joe,

Thank you for trying, I would of enjoyed meeting you. Maybe next time, when I'm out that way.

Don :cheers:

Don Stombaugh
09-12-2009, 03:43 PM

Mo Lee,

Here is my email address so that you, BumbleBee, and Bagman can send me your cell phone numbers and I'll send you guys mine. That why I can call you while I'm on the road and we can meet at the same place.

Thanks again :2thumbs:
Don

donstombaugh@yahoo.com

BumbleBee
09-12-2009, 07:40 PM
Mo Lee,

Here is my email address so that you, BumbleBee, and Bagman can send me your cell phone numbers and I'll send you guys mine. That why I can call you while I'm on the road and we can meet at the same place.

Thanks again :2thumbs:
Don

donstombaugh@yahoo.com

E-Mail send!!! Looking forward to our meet :yes: