PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye ?

agedbikeman
11-03-2020, 12:47 PM
So should this be goodbye Spyder Lovers,? last July I sold my Spyder RT in favour of my 1500 Goldwing with a Tow Pac Insta Trike conversion.

I would like to say thank you to everyone that that helped me with questions and problems with my Spyder, I don't know where I would have been without you guys, my nearest dealer is 200km away, not very practical for problems, I'm lucky I'm a competent amature mechanic, so I never had to go to a dealer except to pay through the nose for parts, until I found Baja Ron, a kind and honest trader.

I never really loved my spyder but was mesmorised by the look of it when I saw one in a rally.

I am enjoying the abundance of cheap Honda parts and a Honda dealer on my doorstep.
Make no mistake, Honda made their share of cockups in the goldwing design, but there are plenty of wiseguys out there with good cheap fixes for them.

Thanks again for all you backup.

Alex

ARtraveler
11-03-2020, 01:20 PM
You are welcome to come back and post anytime. When someone leaves the site, they just go inactive. Your membership is not deleted.

Saluda
11-03-2020, 03:58 PM
Check back, BRP may surprise you ?

Deanna777
11-03-2020, 09:38 PM
Don;t be a stranger to this site.

Deanna

Little Blue
11-04-2020, 06:13 AM
:coffee: Keep in touch with the Spyder Forum. Enjoy your Day. .......:thumbup:

agedbikeman
11-04-2020, 06:17 AM
So it's not goodbye then, I'll return from time to time to say Hi to all the people who helped me, it's like being in a family on this site.

Alex

BlueF3Ltd
12-06-2020, 06:55 PM
Please mark my account as inactive, and take me off the mailing list for emails. Too old and broken so after 50 plus years on two and three years, I have sold my Spyder and from now on, will only be on four wheel vehicles. Thanks for all the good information in the past.

Peter Aawen
12-07-2020, 12:27 AM
You are welcome to come back and post anytime. When someone leaves the site, they just go inactive. Your membership is not deleted.

Like ARt said, it all happens automatically once you've not posted for a while ;) . It's been good having you around, and I hope you've enjoyed sharing Spyder knowledge & experiences as much as we have. :thumbup:

All the best for the future, and please, stay safe & healthy wherever/however you go! :ohyea:

Cheers :cheers: And Seasons Greetings too! :dg2: