PDA

View Full Version : recomended dealer???

Spyder990cc
08-24-2009, 11:26 AM
About ready to buy my spyder just waiting to see if any changes between 2010 and 2009. There isnt a local dealer for me in the Golden Triangle however there seems to be several within an hour or so in the surrounding area of houston but i would travel in order to get a good dealer that is fair and honest. So basicly what I am asking is for recomendations of Texas dealerships. any suggestions from the Texas Web of Spyders?

Thanks
Larry :dontknow:

3wheeldemon
08-24-2009, 04:47 PM
I got a good deal and I am getting good service in Team Mancuso Powersports Gulf Freeway, (10222 Gulf Freeway Houston, TX 77034). The guys in their other store in Hwy 59 Team Mancuso Powersports Soutwest http://tmpsw.com/ were very nice to me when I was looking. The store in 59 is bigger but I bought in the one in 45 because it was closer to me. The service guy in the store in 45 really looks like knows about Spyders.

3WD

Brevet05
08-24-2009, 05:42 PM
I bought mine out state, but the service department at South Texas Suzuki, just south of San Antonio (Lytle) has been exceptional. They have efficiently and proactively taken care of my Spyder, even providing fixes for items (under warranty) that I was prepared to live with. They have a Spyder expert who is on this forum from time to time (search for "Helmet Hair", the magazine did a Spyder write-up based on their visit to STS). Great folks!

Arana
08-24-2009, 05:52 PM
Got mine in Woods Fun Center in Austin, just off Braker LN,

Great Support so far.