PDA

View Full Version : Light it up ! Be seen & be safe

Motorcycledave
11-02-2020, 02:55 PM
LIGHT IT UP ! BE SEEN & BE SAFE
ONLY $18.95 THIS COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv2zjC8fzrI

bigbadbrucie
11-02-2020, 03:56 PM
Dave, is the the same idea as a running light only you mount it on your helmet?

Bruce

DLewis
11-02-2020, 03:59 PM
Dave,
All I get is "Video unavailable" ....

Motorcycledave
11-02-2020, 04:13 PM
Dave, is the the same idea as a running light only you mount it on your helmet?

Bruce

Yes it is a running light for your helmet

Motorcycledave
11-02-2020, 04:17 PM
Try it now....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv2zjC8fzrI

wilpir
11-02-2020, 10:51 PM
Nice but flashing red lights are NOT legal around here tried this in AZ and IL and was told to leave only running no flashing by the Po Po! Pretty much illegal in ALL states..

bikerbillone
11-03-2020, 06:43 AM
Interesting, I'm thinking just run them steady as a running light, not flashing, to stay legal.

ARtraveler
11-03-2020, 10:21 AM
I have been using my "other brand" one for about a month now. Used as a running light, but it gets brighter when I put the brakes on or slow down from speed due to the "thingy" built in. No problems from the Police, and I see them most every day in my rides.

This light is a real bargain if you can use them in your particular state.

I am going to get Linda one for Christmas.

Motorcycledave
11-03-2020, 02:35 PM
Nice but flashing red lights are NOT legal around here tried this in AZ and IL and was told to leave only running no flashing by the Po Po! Pretty much illegal in ALL states..

I have been using this type of lighting on several of my bikes for many many years with NO TROUBLE
you are wrong about ARZ I have ridden into and through ARZ. several times and was pulled over once for lane splitting
and I had the light on and working at the time, officer said great safety item. If you look around you will see just about every
bicycle rider in those cute spandex pants riding, they ALL have a light somewhat like this one.
But it is up to you to make yourself be seen and not run down, this helps....