PDA

View Full Version : Burnout - how to

Martin Slovakia
09-28-2020, 01:44 PM
Hi guys, as the season is almost over, and the terrible Kumho Escta tire is almost done as well, I decided that for those that like to know more about BURNOUTS with our spyders, I have recorded a video.
Dont judge, dont say if it make any sense... its not a point... this is simple how to for those they dont know... how to... its simple :)
and plus you will find out why MARTINTHEVLOGGER was so quite in past 3 weeks :)

https://youtu.be/1nWzm6PJ_8k
enjoy & remember, always have fun

Yabbadabbadoo
09-28-2020, 01:48 PM
Congratulations Martin! Beautiful babies!

glennm
09-28-2020, 08:18 PM
Congrats on the twins. Best time of your life but now the worrying begins!

billybovine
09-29-2020, 10:46 PM
That's the only thing the Kuhmo tire is good for, is doing burnouts.

Martin Slovakia
09-30-2020, 02:34 AM
That's the only thing the Kuhmo tire is good for, is doing burnouts.

Goood one loooooooool

Martin Slovakia
09-30-2020, 02:36 AM
Congrats on the twins. Best time of your life but now the worrying begins!

thanx... yup that is the reason why they will get max Ryjer 600 with limited power, vest airbags, and god knows whatelse its going to be in 2089 when i let them rYde for first time :))))))

Martin Slovakia
09-30-2020, 02:51 AM
Congratulations Martin! Beautiful babies!

thank youuu... just like a father :)))))

Peter Aawen
09-30-2020, 03:04 AM
Congrats to you & yours Martin - especially the Missus! :thumbup:

Looks like you both did good, and now the fun begins!! :lecturef_smilie:

Take lotsa pics, they grow up quicker'n you think!! The Child Bride & I only had our kids a few years ago (well, orright, maybe it was a fair few, but it's really only just 40 :p And besides, She does keep me young at heart! :ohyea: ) but all of a sudden we've got a 6ft tall Grandson who's getting close to going to University; another brand new Grandson who's not even a year old yet; a few others in between those extremes!! But it still only feels like it did when our first child arrived, and now her kid's trying to choose what Degree he should do?! :shocked:

They grow up real quick!! And before you know it, they'll be doing their own burnouts on their own Spyders.... which will probably be not quite as tough as the Beast! :thumbup:

troop
09-30-2020, 05:39 AM
Congrats Martin !!!!

Martin Slovakia
10-02-2020, 12:50 AM
Congrats to you & yours Martin - especially the Missus! :thumbup:

Looks like you both did good, and now the fun begins!! :lecturef_smilie:

Take lotsa pics, they grow up quicker'n you think!! The Child Bride & I only had our kids a few years ago (well, orright, maybe it was a fair few, but it's really only just 40 :p And besides, She does keep me young at heart! :ohyea: ) but all of a sudden we've got a 6ft tall Grandson who's getting close to going to University; another brand new Grandson who's not even a year old yet; a few others in between those extremes!! But it still only feels like it did when our first child arrived, and now her kid's trying to choose what Degree he should do?! :shocked:

They grow up real quick!! And before you know it, they'll be doing their own burnouts on their own Spyders.... which will probably be not quite as tough as the Beast! :thumbup:

You know, everybody tells me that they wil grow up fast :( and everything i was told by now, is happening even i did not believe to it :((( so this worries :(
But me being vlogger, we are recording for them videos. I have started when they have been like small beans in the belly :)
Hope they will like it when they will be 30 :))))

I dont know my friend about them doing burnouts... where my beloved petrolhead world is going.... but i will keep for them TheBeast :) not to rYde, just to dream to rYde it one day :)))))))))))) when i will die probably, so i will be not worried :))))))

Thanx for sharing your familly story :))))
Enjoy your little grandson, coz i was told that tgey grow up so fast :)))))
Have a great day,
Martim

Martin Slovakia
10-02-2020, 12:51 AM
Congrats Martin !!!!

thank you.
Btw i like your signature :)
I will check few things ypu have on ypur bike :))))