PDA

View Full Version : Almost too nice

Longlegs
08-20-2009, 10:24 PM
I just put my new ISCI floorboards on. And they are so nice I almost hate to put my feet on them. I got the straight line boards and the highway pegs. These things are really a work of art. I also got the new heel action parking brake. It is really slick, it just comes up behind and over the running board, so you can depress it with your heel. The old one was such a pita with the brp passenger extensions. Even the brackets that every thing mounts to is a well crafted piece. To give you an idea, the box that the boards came in was 15 pounds, these are not flimsy.
I ordered them Tuesday and got them Thursday, and they were packed very nice in foam wrap and then bubble wrap.
I took a short ride up the road and back and my long legs are gonna like this mod (I'm 6'5). I can't wait to put some miles on them.

superfly3
08-20-2009, 10:28 PM
:nopic:

Tripod
08-20-2009, 10:58 PM
I've had the same set up on my SE5 for about 6 weeks. Probably the best aftermarket product I've ever purchased. Someone asked me if I was concerned about speed bumps, I said "no, these things will shear them right off".

Tripod :joke:

Firefly
08-20-2009, 11:01 PM
Sure hope someone shows up to Gatlinburg with a set of these to see in person!

rnet
08-21-2009, 02:13 AM
Sure hope someone shows up to Gatlinburg with a set of these to see in person!I'll be their,less than a month to go:2excited:

cwhcwh
08-21-2009, 09:08 AM
:congrats:

HD2CANAM
08-21-2009, 06:28 PM
I agree. The workmanship on their products is fantastic. I weigh 250# and stand on the floorboards to get on and off the bike. They are that strong. The hand brake is also terrific. Will try and attach some pictures.

Longlegs
08-21-2009, 07:50 PM
I wish I could make Gatlinburg, but I am attending our Ford tractor collector show up by Kenosha WI the weekend of the 18-20th. If things slow down for my business a little I may try to ride down Wed. But it's gonna be a last minute thing. I will try to put some pics up this weekend. But it's kinda like looking at a picture of a gold coin. It's just not the same as feeling the heft of it in your hand.
I really want the hand brake too, but just couldn't drop that much cash all at once.
If someone is having trouble justifying the price of these, that will go away the minute you cut open the box and unwrap the pieces.

BeRight
08-21-2009, 09:39 PM
They had better be nice for $820:yikes: