PDA

View Full Version : Gatlinburg Warning....

WackyDan
08-20-2009, 02:35 PM
Just a warning...

I'm going to be that guy that wants to touch your spyders... Specifically with my rear end. The only mod I've done so far is the CHAD.

I hope to be able to sit on a few of your Spyders for the following reasons...

- Try a Corbin seat
- Try a Day Long
- Try the BRP Comfort Seat.
- Try various Riser combinations that you guys have out there.
- Check out the mirror extenders
- check out floor boards/highway pegs.

Also want to see all these NMN/ESI light kits working.... and check out some of your communication gear and Zumo's.

I've held off on any mods mainly due to time constraints at my home and remodeling. I am a touchy feely shopper though. I prefer to see what it is I might want to buy and see the quality and test for function myself.

So I appreciate any of you that would be so kind to entertain me with your mods and offer any guidance.

I did 340 miles on my Spyder on Tuesday... and I think I seriously need Risers and a Throttle lock more than anything at this point. The stock seat was actually ok in the cooler morning but the hot afternoon leg was where I had sore monkey butt.

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

ameobe
08-20-2009, 03:19 PM
Just a warning...

I'm going to be that guy that wants to touch your spyders... Specifically with my rear end. The only mod I've done so far is the CHAD.

I hope to be able to sit on a few of your Spyders for the following reasons...

- Try a Corbin seat
- Try a Day Long
- Try the BRP Comfort Seat.
- Try various Riser combinations that you guys have out there.
- Check out the mirror extenders
- check out floor boards/highway pegs.

Also want to see all these NMN/ESI light kits working.... and check out some of your communication gear and Zumo's.

I've held off on any mods mainly due to time constraints at my home and remodeling. I am a touchy feely shopper though. I prefer to see what it is I might want to buy and see the quality and test for function myself.

So I appreciate any of you that would be so kind to entertain me with your mods and offer any guidance.

I did 340 miles on my Spyder on Tuesday... and I think I seriously need Risers and a Throttle lock more than anything at this point. The stock seat was actually ok in the cooler morning but the hot afternoon leg was where I had sore monkey butt.

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

More than happy to let you check out the Corbin & ESI risers. We plan on being in Tn for the week.

Some Guy
08-20-2009, 03:30 PM
Just a warning...

I'm going to be that guy that wants to touch your spyders... Specifically with my rear end.

Hopefully you'll be wearing clothes!!! :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:

musicarcade
08-20-2009, 03:37 PM
I'm making the trip to check out other Spyders & Ryders to get my priorities straight on my wants and needs for mods. My Spyder is stock and will be that way for a while since I financed it. I hate having a loan other than my mortgage! But I still wanna find out what I reeeely want and what I reeeely need!

Looking forward to meeting other Ryders!:D:2excited:

Tom

jedd
08-20-2009, 04:16 PM
Hopefully you'll be wearing clothes!!! :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:
:agree:WOW:agree:

Spyder#353
08-20-2009, 08:08 PM
No problem. I'll be there all week. My set, I took to an upholster and had a butt fit just for me. Cost was $120.00 very comfortable. I'll know how comfortable when I arrive in Gatlinburg:roflblack:

effgjamis
08-20-2009, 08:09 PM
We will be mounting a donation can on each spyder with a clock... Time to donate... :joke::joke::joke::roflblack:

bone crusher
08-20-2009, 08:20 PM
Hope you're not on that list that people look on when they move to a new community with their kids! :yikes::D

ElkSpyder
08-21-2009, 12:33 PM
Be happy to let you sit, I'm also looking to see how the risers, and foot rest look and feel.