PDA

View Full Version : one of the last episode of this year :(

Martin Slovakia
09-01-2020, 01:23 PM
Hi guys, some of you do like my videos, so here is the last or maybe last one ahead of last for this year from Slovakia.

https://youtu.be/6BZPK84_T9g
enjoy, and stay tuned coz MTV is bringing you something super cool very soon :)

RICZ
09-01-2020, 03:47 PM
This video made me want to be there with you Martin. I especially appreciated your choice of music as that's what I hear when riding, not rock, mellow. My all time favorite ride video was done poorly on a twisty road, but the sound track was the Celtic Women singing "La Mer." Maybe it's a generational thing.

Martin Slovakia
09-01-2020, 11:18 PM
This video made me want to be there with you Martin. I especially appreciated your choice of music as that's what I hear when riding, not rock, mellow. My all time favorite ride video was done poorly on a twisty road, but the sound track was the Celtic Women singing "La Mer." Maybe it's a generational thing.
Listening to great music is not a generational thing Sir. Its matter of great taste. I am 36, and i love to listen to queen, beatles as i remember journeys with my father in the car when i was little one, and these songs were there with us. I listen to folk, our traditional Slovak music. Coz its part of our history. I listen to hip hop also, but the real hip hop from 90s, like biggie, big pun etc. Great songs will never get old ������

RICZ
09-01-2020, 11:38 PM
In the evenings, I tune in a classical music station - you know, Brahams, Beethoven, Debussy, Tsaikovski and the rest. The station's motto is; All music was once new. Right on!

Mikey
09-02-2020, 06:07 AM
So Martin, getting the front row seat at a BRP event, with the Beast on the carpet, are we slipping under the sheets with the big boy's?? Maybe seeing you in one of there new models jetting around the back hills in one of there advertisements??? Come on, fess up!!:2thumbs:

ARtraveler
09-02-2020, 10:42 AM
Great video as usual. :firstplace:

RE: New technology, waterless cleaning.

Many of us have been doing similar for years. One formula, the one that I use, is to fill a spray bottle with tap water. Put one or two dryer sheets in it. Spray the Spyder and wipe down with a cloth. It does the job in a pinch. Not as good as a water wash, but your Spyder will smell good too. :roflblack:

I am guessing my method cost less than the one shown. :dontknow:

Martin Slovakia
09-02-2020, 01:58 PM
Great video as usual. :firstplace:

RE: New technology, waterless cleaning.

Many of us have been doing similar for years. One formula, the one that I use, is to fill a spray bottle with tap water. Put one or two dryer sheets in it. Spray the Spyder and wipe down with a cloth. It does the job in a pinch. Not as good as a water wash, but your Spyder will smell good too. :roflblack:

I am guessing my method cost less than the one shown. :dontknow:

Ooooooo... great typ.
Yup ypur idea its like 70 eur cheaper.
��������

Martin Slovakia
09-02-2020, 02:00 PM
So Martin, getting the front row seat at a BRP event, with the Beast on the carpet, are we slipping under the sheets with the big boy's?? Maybe seeing you in one of there new models jetting around the back hills in one of there advertisements??? Come on, fess up!!:2thumbs:

�������� for the moment this was only an even of one impprter. And i dont think so i will shop up in any of their ads. I think they dont have wide cameras or i dont know... coz only skinny ppl are in their videos ������

Rattlebars
09-02-2020, 03:02 PM
Waterless Cleaning. It once was called BOM for Best Overall Method. Now it's sold under the name Captain Richard's Best. I love it and use it frequently. One does need to use water on the grimy parts like wheels, but it works great on painted parts. Iuse it on my F4 shield and the bugs don't stick.

How to you get your drone video? Do you use DJI or another brand? I have used a Phantom 4 but have sold it. Love your vlog!

"click: Capt. Rich's Best web site (https://www.captainrichardsbest.com/)

Mikey
09-02-2020, 03:31 PM
�������� for the moment this was only an even of one impprter. And i dont think so i will shop up in any of their ads. I think they dont have wide cameras or i dont know... coz only skinny ppl are in their videos ������

:roflblack: Right!!!

Martin Slovakia
09-03-2020, 11:25 PM
Waterless Cleaning. It once was called BOM for Best Overall Method. Now it's sold under the name Captain Richard's Best. I love it and use it frequently. One does need to use water on the grimy parts like wheels, but it works great on painted parts. Iuse it on my F4 shield and the bugs don't stick.

How to you get your drone video? Do you use DJI or another brand? I have used a Phantom 4 but have sold it. Love your vlog!

"click: Capt. Rich's Best web site (https://www.captainrichardsbest.com/)

I will look over to the capt. cleaner. thanxk you for the tip.
As for the drone footage I use now Mavic Air 2. I use to have mavic pro, but after 2-3years of using it, i wanted to have something new. Mavic Pro 2 is super heavy and active track function is terrible. So the Air 2 is great option. I can easily fold it and have it with me, most of the time.
Martin