PDA

View Full Version : Handle bar offsets

widowmaker1
08-17-2009, 07:23 PM
I know I have seen them here on this forum, but of course when I go looking for something specific I can never find it.

I am looking for the handle bar offsets/riser that can be used with or without the riser block to bring the handle bars closer to me. Who can point me in the right direction?

Victoria

hawkiii
08-17-2009, 07:43 PM
NMN or ESI go to HOME then look for ESI sponser ad. You will find them under Spyder accessories

ahhh, just click here: http://www.esicycleproducts.com/

fastfraser
08-17-2009, 07:45 PM
One of the site sponsers KewlMetal or No Magic Neon. Just go to home page and scroll down.

bjt
08-17-2009, 08:38 PM
They've listed two options for changing the position of the handlebars. The third option is Helibars which doesn't really add any rise but does bring the stock handlebars back towards you by at least a few inches. Each system is different and each has it's plusses and minuses. I think the most popular one, at least on SpyderLovers, is the ESI riser. It's very easy to adjust the riding position (taller or more pulled back) when you first install them. They may be more adjustable than the other two options.

widowmaker1
08-18-2009, 09:40 AM
Here is a big thanks to all that posted. Of course as soon as I posted the question, I found the answer, but certainly appreciate your willingness to help a girl out! :2thumbs:

Victoria

SpyderRyder810
08-18-2009, 12:22 PM
Depending on how tall or short you are may be a factor in which riser you consider [ESI or Kewlmetal].