PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Riders

Laura
08-14-2009, 02:39 PM
Just looking for :spyder2:'s in my area Fred/Hagerstown. I got my bike this summer. My husband rides a Harley:lecturef_smilie: Most of our friends have Harleys so when we ride I am always outnumbered. It would be nice to turn the tables on them occas.:2thumbs:

SpyderRyder810
08-15-2009, 09:28 PM
Though we're too far away to accommodate riding with you, just wanted to say welcome.

BeRight
08-15-2009, 09:34 PM
I am available to ride any weekday (mon-fri). I used to work in Frederick until retirement. I am located in Ellicott City, Md, about 45 min from Frederick.

Wish I was available on weekends, but they are dedicated to my 3 year old grandson.

Just PM me a day or so ahead of time.

Cheers

Don Stombaugh
08-19-2009, 09:50 PM
Just looking for :spyder2:'s in my area Fred/Hagerstown. I got my bike this summer. My husband rides a Harley:lecturef_smilie: Most of our friends have Harleys so when we ride I am always outnumbered. It would be nice to turn the tables on them occas.:2thumbs:

Laura,

I'm from Leonardtown, MD and I'd like to go on a ride with another :spyder2: also. I'm not sure where Hagerstown is but I don't mind long rides. I bought my Spyder in Easton (a 120 miles from home) and I go there for oil changes and maintenance.

The next time you ride with your Harley friends let me know and Ill try to make it, to help to turn the tables on them. :2thumbs:

Don :thumbup:

irish2themax
08-20-2009, 05:46 AM
Laura...you know me. ALWAYS up for a ryde!! But my October weekend schedule is FULL and September is fast filling up. :(

It was nice meeting Dale and Alex last weekend

Brian

craigclive
09-30-2009, 02:58 PM
I'm available a lot of weekends

\Regards,

Craig

pitmon
09-30-2009, 04:18 PM
welcome Enjoy your :spyder2:

irish2themax
09-30-2009, 04:49 PM

Missed you in Gatlinburg last week. How are you doing? Found any company yet?

Brian

SilverSurfer
12-31-2009, 03:14 PM
Hi gang ...

Heretofore, I have owned a 2008 Suzuki Burgman 650 Exec, which is a wonderful bike. In early December I put my $1K down for a 2010 Spyder RT-S PE with the SE5 transmission. I head up a riding group, originally set up for maxi scoots called "Maryland Stray Cats," currently with 16 members. One of the reasons I like the Spyder RT is I can go solo, tour with bikes; or even still hang with my maxi scoot buds. I mean ... is an RT-5 with a semi-auto tranny much less than a juxtaposed three-wheel, 1000cc scoot? Whatever ... it's a hoot!

Now, I'm asking folks to be in touch and I've one request. Does any local Spyder owner out there have an RS or GS with the SE5 transmission? If so, I'd like to hear from you. The reason I ask is that I can't get a peep of a response from brp.spyder.com or Pete's cycle, et al regarding any potential for a test ride in the future. I ordered my future RT in good faith, but would really like to feel the power between my legs as it were before I close the deal in February or March. All I really want to do is sit on either version of the Spyder (RT or RS), with an SE5, get a pre-flight from the owner, start it and maybe drive it around the block. I'll swap for a ride on the Burgie! (maybe not a fair swap).

Best to all,

Paul Armstrong

altonk
01-20-2010, 04:27 PM
I'm in germantown and up for a ride on the weekends

Arachnid71
01-21-2010, 09:27 AM
Over in Manchester. Let me know when you want to ride.