PDA

View Full Version : McCruise Control Kit!

vendit
08-13-2009, 10:35 PM
I ordered an Mc Cruiser cruise control for my Can Am Spyder last Thursday around 3:30 in the afternoon. The person who took the order mentioned that I should receive the cruise kit in about two weeks, but probably sooner, from the manufacturer in Australia! I was amazed when I came home from work on Monday, that the cruise kit was sitting on my doorstep!! I couldn't believe it! All the way from Australia!

I installed the cruise control kit on Wednesday evening. It took me about 4.5-5.0 hours. The instructions were very detailed and clear to read. Pictures were also very good. This kit had everything required for installation including a lot of zip ties and even the oil for lubricating the throttle cables. The only thing I had to supply were the tools.

I rode my Spyder tonight, and after calibrating the unit for my bike, it worked great! I am looking forward to putting some miles on and trying out the cruise control on a longer ride.

This product seems to be a very high quality product!

I purchased this from www.spoiledbiker.com (http://www.spoiledbiker.com). It was much cheaper than buying from the McCruise.com website.

I am not affiliated with either of these companies, nor did I receive any compensation for these remarks.
I just had a great experience with the people at spoiledbiker.com, and the owner Joe was very friendly and knowledgable.

smokster
08-13-2009, 11:27 PM
I ordered an Mc Cruiser cruise control for my Can Am Spyder last Thursday around 3:30 in the afternoon. The person who took the order mentioned that I should receive the cruise kit in about two weeks, but probably sooner, from the manufacturer in Australia! I was amazed when I came home from work on Monday, that the cruise kit was sitting on my doorstep!! I couldn't believe it! All the way from Australia!

I installed the cruise control kit on Wednesday evening. It took me about 4.5-5.0 hours. The instructions were very detailed and clear to read. Pictures were also very good. This kit had everything required for installation including a lot of zip ties and even the oil for lubricating the throttle cables. The only thing I had to supply were the tools.

I rode my Spyder tonight, and after calibrating the unit for my bike, it worked great! I am looking forward to putting some miles on and trying out the cruise control on a longer ride.

This product seems to be a very high quality product!

I purchased this from www.spoiledbiker.com (http://www.spoiledbiker.com). It was much cheaper than buying from the McCruise.com website.

I am not affiliated with either of these companies, nor did I receive any compensation for these remarks.
I just had a great experience with the people at spoiledbiker.com, and the owner Joe was very friendly and knowledgable.
sweet

BajaRon
08-14-2009, 06:34 AM
The link you posted says they are located in Saint Cloud, Florida. That could explain the quick shipping.

vendit
08-14-2009, 08:08 AM
The link you posted says they are located in Saint Cloud, Florida. That could explain the quick shipping.

The distributor had this drop shipped from Australia! I have the bill of lading that lists the manufacturers address and shipping info from Australia. The distributor in Florida does not always stock a lot of inventory due to the expense.

BajaRon
08-14-2009, 08:41 AM
The distributor had this drop shipped from Australia! I have the bill of lading that lists the manufacturers address and shipping info from Australia. The distributor in Florida does not always stock a lot of inventory due to the expense.
This possibility occured to me after I posted. Sorry for doubting you.

SpyderGirl
08-14-2009, 12:02 PM
That's awesome....pricey... but awesome. I like that it's plug and play and instructions are specific to the Spyder. Might have to add this to my list. :2thumbs: