PDA

View Full Version : A big thanks to Evan at NMN

SethO
08-13-2009, 01:58 PM
I talked to evan at nmn about the yosh that blew up and after figuring out what happened, yosh told evan that they weren't going to do anything for him or me so he hooked me up with a new setup.

I can't say enough good things about NMN, Evan is a great guy and runs a LEGIT business that knows how to treat it customers, we did a have quite the debate over what happened and how to make sure this didn't happen to anyone else, again my hat is off to evan and the rest of the NMN team

Seth

Some Guy
08-13-2009, 02:23 PM
:2thumbs:

Smylinacha
08-13-2009, 02:25 PM
So what is the new setup?

Firefly
08-13-2009, 02:36 PM
I talked to evan at nmn about the yosh that blew up and after figuring out what happened, yosh told evan that they weren't going to do anything for him or me so he hooked me up with a new setup.

I can't say enough good things about NMN, Evan is a great guy and runs a LEGIT business that knows how to treat it customers, we did a have quite the debate over what happened and how to make sure this didn't happen to anyone else, again my hat is off to evan and the rest of the NMN team

Seth

Great news!

Care to share what you found that caused the problem so that others won't have it?

I thought you already ordered the Leo setup from Ken ??

Evan is top-notch.:thumbup:

QuadManiac
08-13-2009, 04:25 PM
It wasn't designed for extended trips at 120mph? :D

Firefly
08-13-2009, 05:16 PM
It wasn't designed for extended trips at 120mph? :D

:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

bone crusher
08-13-2009, 08:42 PM
Seth,

No disrespect...but are we going to run a pool here to see how long it takes to blow a third pipe? :joke:

In all seriousness, I hope Evan helped you find the ultimate pipe solution so that you can run your Spyder until it breaks the speed barrier!

Magic Man
08-13-2009, 09:03 PM
Seth is trying one of our new ESI proto type cans. :ohyea:

We figure if it can take test Seth will put it through it should be ready for prime-time!

If it passes the "Seth test" we will be releasing our very own ESI Spyder exhaust system in the near future.

MM

tatt2r
08-13-2009, 09:42 PM
Cool:ohyea:

SethO
08-14-2009, 09:26 AM
Seth is trying one of our new ESI proto type cans. :ohyea:

We figure if it can take test Seth will put it through it should be ready for prime-time!

If it passes the "Seth test" we will be releasing our very own ESI Spyder exhaust system in the near future.

MM

I will put it thru the run, got to do a 1000 mile trip this weekend, going to castle bluffs IA(see other post) see how the leo vince pipe works, the next 5 off I have the new pipe from NMN and will have pics of anything different about it and I can hopefully run it on the quarter mile strip in a month. I won't let ya guys down.

docdoru
08-14-2009, 11:09 AM
I can't wait for the "Seth ESI" pipe: my second Hindle is spitting rivets...:gaah:

dave01
08-14-2009, 12:29 PM
I can't wait for the "Seth ESI" pipe: my second Hindle is spitting rivets...:gaah:
Remind me not to ride behind you. It would'nt be fun dodging flying rivets....:yikes::yikes::yikes: