PDA

View Full Version : Motovlogging on Youtube

blackphoenix38
07-03-2020, 07:15 AM
I'm at a point in my Youtube channel that I'd really like to get more of the spyder community involved. I'm close to 500 subs and only a handful of those are other 3 wheeled riders. There are only a few of us that do strictly spyder videos and I'm one of them.

One of things I've noticed as well is the age gap between myself and the average spyder ryder. Not saying thats a bad thing at all, but just a fact that I'm on the younger side of things and maybe my channel doesn't appeal to the average spyder ryder.

I love the spyder and I really want to get more involved in the community and be a voice to get younger riders interested in either a spyder or a ryker.

Larry L.
07-11-2020, 11:32 PM
B.P.,
I have watched yours vids you do a very good job, I liked the one with you and your wife out for a ride.
Nice to watch someone who doesn't constantly swear though the whole vid,
I will make sure I subscribe the next time I watch.
Thanks
Larry L.

mrgrtt123
07-20-2020, 07:48 PM
I enjoy watching your vlogs. Try to promote it on social media if you have one to gain more views and subscribers.

blackphoenix38
07-21-2020, 11:25 AM
Thank you I appreciate the support. I am on some of the Facebook groups as well as Instagram and Tiktok.

Garydj
07-22-2020, 09:03 AM
I had not previously run across your channel, but I enjoy a good Spyder vlog so I just subscribed. Looking forward to seeing what you do!

Tec35
07-22-2020, 09:42 AM
I have not seen your channel before. I watched a couple of videos last night and enjoyed it. I subscribed as well. I like the decals/graphics you added to your spyder.

Rogue Hawk
07-27-2020, 04:40 PM
I'm at a point in my Youtube channel that I'd really like to get more of the spyder community involved. I'm close to 500 subs and only a handful of those are other 3 wheeled riders. There are only a few of us that do strictly spyder videos and I'm one of them.

One of things I've noticed as well is the age gap between myself and the average spyder ryder. Not saying thats a bad thing at all, but just a fact that I'm on the younger side of things and maybe my channel doesn't appeal to the average spyder ryder.

I love the spyder and I really want to get more involved in the community and be a voice to get younger riders interested in either a spyder or a ryker.

Your age has nothing to do with popularity of a Ryker channel. The Ryker is a rare beast, so you will likely never break 100,000. Start a 'bikini girls on Rykers' channel if you want 100K. I just subscribed, btw.