PDA

View Full Version : Great Ride

Don Stombaugh
08-09-2009, 09:52 PM
I bought my 09 Spyder last Saturday and I now have 1,476 miles on it. It's only been a week, I haven't even gotten my 600 mile check up done. Oh well may be they have a 2,000 mile check up. ha ha

I have really had a great time in PA going on the back roads near Dickson City and then back to Leonardtown, MD.

Just thought I'd share.

Don

jimclarkf1
08-09-2009, 09:58 PM
welcome to:spyder:land. you might have set a record in the 1st week:2thumbs:, do you have any mods yet, like the 4in risres, :dontknow:hope to hear more about your trips and you have a lot of :spyder2:around you to ride with. keep it up:congrats:

8LEGS
08-09-2009, 10:02 PM
I bought my 09 Spyder last Saturday and I now have 1,476 miles on it. It's only been a week, I haven't even gotten my 600 mile check up done. Oh well may be they have a 2,000 mile check up. ha ha

I have really had a great time in PA going on the back roads near Dickson City and then back to Leonardtown, MD.

Just thought I'd share.

Don

:2thumbs: welcome Sounds like you are getting a great start!

Some Guy
08-09-2009, 10:20 PM
:2thumbs: welcome Sounds like you are getting a great start!

OK...I've actually met "8LEGS"...she really only has two! :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:

I'm a legend in my own mind! :D

welcome

superfly3
08-09-2009, 10:25 PM
welcome ride on! :thumbup:

mvengineer
08-09-2009, 10:27 PM
welcome You will enjoy your new toy to no end. I love mine.:congrats:

Don Stombaugh
08-10-2009, 08:31 PM
welcome to:spyder:land. you might have set a record in the 1st week:2thumbs:, do you have any mods yet, like the 4in risres, :dontknow:hope to hear more about your trips and you have a lot of :spyder2:around you to ride with. keep it up:congrats:

I bought the tall windshield and the 4in riser, because I'm 6'3'' and I feel better when riding as you can tell by my first weeks mileage. Next I want to get those new Corbin Bags, man they look good.

I haven't found any other Spyder in St. Marys County, I know I'm the first :spyder2: on the Navy base.

Thanks for the kind words

Don