PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bumblebee

Mo Lee
08-09-2009, 04:58 PM
Was that you on Route 66 in St Robert this afternoon, a yellow Spyder followed by a two wheeler riding two up. If so I was the one on the red/white/blue Valkyrie that waved going the other direction.

BumbleBee
08-10-2009, 06:42 AM
Was that you on Route 66 in St Robert this afternoon, a yellow Spyder followed by a two wheeler riding two up. If so I was the one on the red/white/blue Valkyrie that waved going the other direction.

Sure was!!! Don and I remembered seeing you. You happen to have a white beard?? That was Don behind me. We went on the Memorial ryde with the FOR. Do you have any idea, How many MC crossed my path that day, was a beautiful day out. But yes I do remember you, you had a big smile, and waving. We are getting closer, crossing paths now!!! Where was your spyder??

xpeschon
08-10-2009, 06:48 AM
Hey what are you guys doing out there with-out me? I was on vacation for a week so I haven't been around... I rode the spyder in today and I KNOW I'm gonna get wet, its just that I missed it while I was on vacation and figured it missed me to so off I went... See ya all soon..

Joe

BumbleBee
08-10-2009, 07:13 AM
Hey what are you guys doing out there with-out me? I was on vacation for a week so I haven't been around... I rode the spyder in today and I KNOW I'm gonna get wet, its just that I missed it while I was on vacation and figured it missed me to so off I went... See ya all soon..

Joe

We have been busy ryding and chatting. YOU ARE GOING TO GET WET!!!!! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Mo Lee
08-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Sure was!!! Don and I remembered seeing you. You happen to have a white beard?? That was Don behind me. We went on the Memorial ryde with the FOR. Do you have any idea, How many MC crossed my path that day, was a beautiful day out. But yes I do remember you, you had a big smile, and waving. We are getting closer, crossing paths now!!! Where was your spyder??

Yea I have a beard, but white? must have been the sun in your eyes. The Spyder was home in the garage, when you have two super fun Valkyries and a super fun Spyder you have share your time with each of them. You sure have your Spyder shined up nice it was sparkling in the sunlight.
Joe I rode Spyder today also and I'm glad it rained. I bought some frogg toggs a couple of weeks ago and finally got to try them out.

BumbleBee
08-10-2009, 06:23 PM
Yea I have a beard, but white? must have been the sun in your eyes. The Spyder was home in the garage, when you have two super fun Valkyries and a super fun Spyder you have share your time with each of them. You sure have your Spyder shined up nice it was sparkling in the sunlight.
Joe I rode Spyder today also and I'm glad it rained. I bought some frogg toggs a couple of weeks ago and finally got to try them out.

When you have more then 1 bike, you have to take turns taking them out for a ryde, I understand. White sounds better then gray... being nice about it,lol... Frogg Toggs are on my list also. I am getting ready to order ThrottleMeisters and Parking Break Extenders, they are a must and first on my list. Never leave the house before "I spit shine my spyder", everyday....:thumbup:

Mo Lee
08-11-2009, 04:18 AM
When you see me on that bike on the weekend I,m usually doing a little H-H.