PDA

View Full Version : Mucho Kudos

CrashDavis
06-04-2020, 02:30 PM
I hope this is the right place to post, but I want to recognize two companies/people for going beyond the call of duty to help a fellow out.

I have been trying for a while now to figure how to mount some things on my RTL that I know could be done but the manufacturer said couldn't and wouldn't provide any help. I have been searching all the Spyder forums for info on how but never any luck. Finally a couple weeks ago I was able to get in touch with James Thorn from Houston, who frequents Spyder Lovers, and runs a business appropriately named "Thornoli's". Not only was he able to provide a very needed piece of equipment to do the project, but he went out of his way to keep answering this ignorant person's questions long after it would be reasonable in some quarters.

The other is SpyderPops. I have to think the person responsible there is Harvey Clark because his name is on the return address. To answer one of my ignorant questions, James directed me to SpyderPops for the part needed. Since the part is usually sold as part of a package, I wrote them to see if I could buy the part by itself. Not only did I get it from them, they sent it to me as a gift.

I just wanted to thank these two for the help they gave me that, like I said earlier went far beyond the call of duty, and made my life a whole lot easier. If you're close to Houston, please look up Thornoli's and give him your business. The same compliment applies to SpyderPops if you are in the market for accessories.

Thank you!

ARtraveler
06-04-2020, 06:45 PM
Hearing good things about sponsors from recipients is great. Many times we only hear the dark side. When people have good experiences, we don't hear so much.

Have been dealing with Spyderpops for a while now. He is good people. JT is also mentioned and in high regards by many others.

PMK
06-05-2020, 04:37 AM
Yes, there are some great aftermarket vendors involved with Spyders. Then again there are some not so great vendors.

My own experience involved needing a high quality truly waterproof USB port. I was at the Deland Rally last fall, and was hoping the company that sells the item I was after was still going to attend. They were there. After a short talk about what I had plans for, the vendor was kind enough to dismantle a complete power port setup and sell me just the USB port I wanted.

Always great when vendors are willing to work with you to make it happen.

LongIsland
06-05-2020, 08:58 AM
You should commend them on their facebook pages and/or website if possible.

arachnyd
07-01-2020, 03:28 PM
holy fast shipping Batman !!

great service:clap:

thank you
ba

Stubby
07-01-2020, 04:34 PM
You will not be disappointed when dealing with SpyderPops.

Haze
07-01-2020, 05:34 PM
1+ for Harvey and SpyderPops.
Great products and helpful service.