PDA

View Full Version : Article from Touring Bike Feb. 1978

Pennyrick
06-03-2020, 08:19 AM
Over 42 year's ago my wife and I began riding motorcycles. Back then there was a publication for bike riders called Touring Bike Magazine.

Penny decided to write an article for the magazine and I ran across a copy the other day while cleaning out some files. It is too good not to share so I thought I would post it here. After all these years and miles she is still riding at 77 year's old and she is on her third Spyder.

Pennyrick

askitee
06-04-2020, 02:14 AM
You have the perfect wife, wish mine would take the handlebars once in a while. if ever you decide to trade her in for a younger model call me :)

Grandpot
06-04-2020, 08:25 AM
She's a keeper!

pegasus1300
06-04-2020, 10:36 AM
I remember that magazine tho not that particular article. That's exciting that she wrote that and that it was accepted for publication. Can you post it some where in a larger format so I (and others) can read it?

Pennyrick
06-04-2020, 11:25 AM
I remember that magazine tho not that particular article. That's exciting that she wrote that and that it was accepted for publication. Can you post it some where in a larger format so I (and others) can read it?

I don’t know where I could post it for viewing. If you send me your email address I can reply with a pdf copy. If anyone else wants a readable copy just PM me with where to email it to.

Pennyrick

IdahoMtnSpyder
07-16-2020, 12:35 AM
After you click on the photo to make it pop up in a larger version right click on it a select open link in new tab. Then move to that tab and you can enlarge it to readable size. It won't be be real sharp but it is readable. Ctrl+ works on Firefox. You can't enlarge the pop up copy that displays over the top of the forum message. It has to be in its own separate tab.