PDA

View Full Version : Remove Top Trunk on F3 Limited?

BlueF3Ltd
06-02-2020, 04:04 PM
Lamonster had a video a while back on how to remove the top (rear) trunk on the F3T or F3L. I thought I might do that again. I already have the back panel to replace the trunk. But Lamonster no longer has the video on their web site. I did a google search for it and came up with nothing. I emailed Lamonster asking if there was a way for me to get it, but I never got a response. I have a 2018 F3L. If anyone has any links to this or a similar video, please let me know. Thanks.

eddieshep999
06-02-2020, 05:29 PM
Lamonster had a video a while back on how to remove the top (rear) trunk on the F3T or F3L. I thought I might do that again. I already have the back panel to replace the trunk. But Lamonster no longer has the video on their web site. I did a google search for it and came up with nothing. I emailed Lamonster asking if there was a way for me to get it, but I never got a response. I have a 2018 F3L. If anyone has any links to this or a similar video, please let me know. Thanks.

Found this video

https://youtu.be/C4ihJHPQTbM

BlueF3Ltd
06-02-2020, 05:35 PM
Nice. Thank you. I like LaMonster's video better - more detailed if I recall correctly - but this will do in a pinch.