PDA

View Full Version : Apologies from Pablo

Pablo
05-27-2020, 01:38 PM
I've just been informed that several people have complained that my messages are Spam.
Now that I see better how the site works, I can understand why people are annoyed, and I sincerely apologize.

I posted them to different Discussions/forums, not understanding that all would be seen by everybody.

This is such a great group of informed and helpful people, the last thing I'd want to do is be a PITA :(

Respectfully,
Pablo

=======
I think the spam issue is why my latest posting was not posted.

So, if anybody does have info on who might be the most reputable dealers in the NW states of Washington, Montana, Idaho, Utah, Nevada, or Oregon, I'd be very grateful for any advice.

Thanks,
/p

BajaRon
05-27-2020, 02:11 PM
None of us are perfect. And we have to be careful about throwing stones from our glass houses. Spam and Trolls have become real issues these days. And most everyone is very sensitive to posts which appear to be such But I'd say 'No harm, No foul' on this one. We have to be able to understand honest mistakes.

Glad to add one more quality person to our group!

ARtraveler
05-27-2020, 02:54 PM
I am not aware of any moderators making such a complaint. We also appreciate good people joining the ranks.

Grandpot
05-27-2020, 03:34 PM
Growing pains. All is good.

acdcking12
05-27-2020, 03:54 PM
Didn't offend me

Peteoz
05-27-2020, 04:08 PM
Thanks for the clarification, Pablo. It was pretty clear that it was just a “not knowing how the site works” issue. I think we have all been through it in the early days....we’ll, I know I have :2thumbs:

Pete

Pablo
05-27-2020, 07:06 PM
o man I love that: "Experience is recognizing the same mistake every time you make it!"

cptjam
05-27-2020, 08:04 PM
Pro shop in Henderson, NV. Great dealership! We just got a 2020 RT last Tuesday from them.
No worries - every forum is a little different.

BajaRon
05-28-2020, 12:49 PM
o man I love that: "Experience is recognizing the same mistake every time you make it!"

This is the one that I love...

'Experience is what you get, when you don't get what you want'.

ISPYD
05-28-2020, 01:50 PM
Totally agree. I still have not figured out how to do my profile and picture but a friend showed me how so if I can remember I am going to try it. No harm, no foul.

Peteoz
05-28-2020, 04:42 PM
Totally agree. I still have not figured out how to do my profile and picture but a friend showed me how so if I can remember I am going to try it. No harm, no foul.

Ahhhhhhh......but now that WE know that YOU know how to do it, we’ll be watching for you, ISPYD. One mistake and you will be reported to the moderators. :2thumbs:

Pete

Pablo
05-28-2020, 07:13 PM
Now I'll have to wear a disguise in my profile picture!

IdahoMtnSpyder
05-28-2020, 10:47 PM
This is the one that I love...

'Experience is what you get, when you don't get what you want'.

Then there's the wag who said, "Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment!"

Tango
05-29-2020, 09:59 AM
:cheers: