PDA

View Full Version : Dealer Service near me

PA__KB3BV
05-27-2020, 09:32 AM
I am looking for another dealer to service my Can-Am. I checked the list out and the closest is about 3 hours away.
My local service dealer in Johnstown, PA never wants to return calls. I have on several occasions wanted to make an appointment for my bike and was told the service manage was not available. I left my name and number and asked for a return call. Never received. Guess they don't want my business. I addressed this issue last year with the owner and he said with just taking over the cam-am dealership from another local owner he was not up to speed and had some problems he was addressing. Ok, I bought that, but it just happened again the other day so looking for another dealer. Does anyone have information on https://uncycle.com/ ? They are about and hour away. Thanks.

CopperSpyder
05-27-2020, 09:58 AM
you can always do an internet search for reviews on them and look at Better Business Bureau reviews if they have them. Good luck on your search for a good service center. Let us know if you you find one.

Big F
05-27-2020, 10:22 AM
sorry to hear about your lack of service issues, etc. We have some of that in the Omaha area and have to go about an hour to a reliable dealer also.. I will NEVER understand why BRP allows these substandard dealers to operate.. who would want to buy a Spyder if there is no reliable service available.. lack of quality service has got to affect sales also!!
does not equate in the real business world..
BIG F

Chasinsparks
05-27-2020, 10:30 AM
Motorsports inc is in Hanover I think that is about 3 hrs from you. But I'm willing to bet you will not find a better place to do business and their prices are by far the best I have found as far as shop hr rate. And their turnaround time is on point. Example last week I had a parking brake failure I took my RT there (only an hour for me) dropped it off Tuesday mid afternoon, at 9:09 am Wednesday I was called to come pick it up with a new parking brake motor installed.

Tango
05-27-2020, 10:31 AM
I am looking for another dealer to service my Can-Am. I checked the list out and the closest is about 3 hours away.
My local service dealer in Johnstown, PA never wants to return calls. I have on several occasions wanted to make an appointment for my bike and was told the service manage was not available. I left my name and number and asked for a return call. Never received. Guess they don't want my business. I addressed this issue last year with the owner and he said with just taking over the cam-am dealership from another local owner he was not up to speed and had some problems he was addressing. Ok, I bought that, but it just happened again the other day so looking for another dealer. Does anyone have information on https://uncycle.com/ ? They are about and hour away. Thanks.

If as he says, he just bought it. That's a shame. I had dealings with the previous owner and he was great! He was also tight with BRP. :firstplace: Tom :spyder:

PA__KB3BV
05-27-2020, 11:15 AM
If as he says, he just bought it. That's a shame. I had dealings with the previous owner and he was great! He was also tight with BRP. :firstplace: Tom :spyder:

Yes, the previous owner (Tim) was GREAT.

Tango
05-28-2020, 07:17 AM
If you can get your Spyder to Hanover PA.. You will love how you are treated by the staff there. Tammy :firstplace: the owner is involved at every step. :thumbup: Tom :spyder:

Luvs2Ride
05-28-2020, 08:05 AM
Motorsports inc is in Hanover I think that is about 3 hrs from you. But I'm will to bet you will not find a better place to do business and their prices are by far the best I have found as far as shop hr rate. And their turnaround time is on point. Example last week I had a parking brake failure I took my RT there (only an hour for me) dropped it off Tuesday mid afternoon, at 9:09 am Wednesday I was called to come pick it up with a new parking brake motor installed.

:agree:
Definitely Hanover Motorsports! Great dealership and great service!
Good luck,
: )
Gina J