PDA

View Full Version : Purchase from Chromeburner

CZPK
05-19-2020, 03:08 PM
Has anyone purchased from Chromeburner? How was your transaction?

Thanks

Steve W.
05-19-2020, 04:00 PM
Link?

Product(s) of interest?

Peteoz
05-19-2020, 04:33 PM
I had never heard of them before today, CZPK, so I thought I’d check for my own benefit, as well. Reviews for them on the Aussie sites is pretty positive, with negatives being a clunky purchase interface, but not a big deal. One NZ purchaser rated them one star because their delivery is taking a long time. I guess the NZer doesn’t realise there a very, very few international flights, and limited local deliveries, because there’s a global pandemic......and a Chromeburner representative did contact the NZer to explain that to them. That in itself is a good sign.

Sorry, not much help, but it appears they are pretty solid, and well priced.

Pete

Peteoz
05-19-2020, 04:36 PM
Link?
Product(s) of interest?.

The link is pretty complex, Steve......type “Chromeburner” in google. :2thumbs:

SpyderHubby
05-20-2020, 09:43 PM
Great experience with Chromeburner. Purchased Sidi Goretex boots in 2015 for about 50% of the price of US retailers. Fast service, no additional taxes. Order-to-door (Eastern US) was about 7 days. Would use them again.

2dogs
05-20-2020, 10:42 PM
Purchased two Shark helmets from them a couple of years ago. Paying for them was no problem. Price beat the heck out of US distributors. I was sent a tracking number and followed them 1/2 way around the world until i received them. One of helmets had a malfunction with the chin bar and was still under warranty. Emailed Chromeburner about the issue and they said return the helmet. Oop's, I didn't want to be without the helmet that long besides without the chin bar, it was still useful as a helmet. I made arrangements with them to disassemble the chin bar myself, determine what broke and email the photos of the parts i needed to them to fix the problem. Excellent communication via email. I was sent two sets of parts just in case one didn't fit correctly. I would not hesitate to buy anything from them again. Very good people to deal with. A+ folks.