PDA

View Full Version : Electrical/sensor issues/computer

Possumchaser
05-16-2020, 10:15 AM
Hey all thank you for letting me post on here,I greatly appreciate all the info thats here. I bought a 2012 rt in Feb. I've had nothing but trouble with all the warning lights flashing at me from the vss to dps brake failure and check engine lights. I've been trying to troubleshoot most of ny issues since I can't seem to get it into any dealer due to this stuff going around and places are shut down. My main question is, is there any place that can wipe the computer clean and reprogam it just to make the spyder run and eliminate all the sensors? I know they can do it on hot rod builds and I've seen some pretty wild stuff on youtube with the spyders and I know thery're not stock computers. I love my spyder but am getting tired of trying to keep all the lights from flashing and putting me into limp home mode. Also I've seen some threads on this high pitch frequency sound coming from the throttle body. I replaced the potentiometer and the relays are good but the high pithch frequency stays on all the time unless I pull the relay after each time I park it. Any help on any of these issues would be greatly appreciated. Thank you., Possumchaser, WV