PDA

View Full Version : Bell Sena 9 helmets

Border Rider
05-15-2020, 03:45 PM
Thinking about new helmets for me and my other rider. I would like to try thr Bell sena 9 because we already have the
Sena 10 units. We don"t have dealers close by to try one on for size and fit.
How do they run size wise. Hate to order online and find out it don't fit right. Anyone that has one chime in.

ARtraveler
05-15-2020, 06:05 PM
We recently purchased a pair of the Bell Mag 9 Sena helmets. Previously we have been wearing Nolan Large size. We ordered the Bells in Large also. They felt a bit tighter, but wearing them for about an hour a night while watching TV for about 4 days loosened them up so that we could get them on easier. Now, after about a month or so of regular use, they go on and off just fine.

Not great help, but all I have for you.

Most places will allow an exchange if the size is not right. A bit of a hassle with shipping back and forth though.

bmccaffrey
05-15-2020, 06:09 PM
Have someone measure the circumference of your head.

Also should know if your head is oval or round makes a huge difference.

MONK
05-15-2020, 06:26 PM
I've got a Bell Mag 9 SENA, aswell. I like it for a 3/4 lid. I think the size runs true. I bought mine from Revzilla just for the free exchange thing. Turns out I didn't need to exchange the lid. I wear a large in most helmets except for my HJC RPHA Max. I was between a medium and large in that. (The new HJC RPHA 90 is a good fit in large. I guess my head got fatter.)

Border Rider
05-16-2020, 02:29 PM
I went online to the Bell web site, got to the sizing chart, measured my head 22 1/4. Chart says large.
Just want know if their sizes run true

Border Rider
05-16-2020, 02:33 PM
If the goverment doesn't let us out to get a hair cut soon i'm gonna need an XXL. Lookin like I did in the 70's