PDA

View Full Version : Hyperflashing

Rotax
05-13-2020, 05:30 PM
I installed an LED set up on my F3-S that allows the Led above the taillights to flash when I apply the brakes.
The only issues is that now my turn signals hyper flash.
Has anyone experienced this?
If yes, how did U get the signals back on normal flashing?
Rotax

Copperman
05-13-2020, 06:11 PM
Check with either Spyderpops or Lamonster Garage. They have the directions to stop the hyperflashing.

Stubby
05-13-2020, 07:48 PM
With the engine running, hold the emergency flasher button down for 30 seconds. Worked for me.

Spyder_Cowgirl
05-13-2020, 07:55 PM
Lamont has a video ... here's a link (it's more than just holding the flasher button down; you also have to reprogram the flash).

http://www.lamonstergarage.com/news/resetting-hyper-flash-after-adding-led-lighting/

All the best ... Ann

Stubby
05-13-2020, 07:57 PM
With engine running hold the emergency flasher button down for 30 seconds.

Catalyst105
05-13-2020, 08:15 PM
I’ve followed the video and tried 4 times. In the video he has the engine off, and it works with the engine off (hyperflash stops), but hyperflash returns when the engine is running.

BLUEKNIGHT911
05-13-2020, 10:19 PM
I installed an LED set up on my F3-S that allows the Led above the taillights to flash when I apply the brakes.
The only issues is that now my turn signals hyper flash.
Has anyone experienced this?
If yes, how did U get the signals back on normal flashing?
Rotax

" Hyperflashing " ..... Folks here spend multi hundreds of dollars for numerous types of lights - why - because they want to be seen / noticed etc. many say it's for Safety reasons ..... So I think Hyper-flashing is a good thing ..... In my State ( Vt. ) under the Mtc. inspection rules " Hyperflashing " isn't " a violation ...... imho be glad you have it ...... Mike :thumbup:

Bill
05-14-2020, 12:54 PM
Worked for me too!