PDA

View Full Version : Cup Holder

Oklahoma Spyder
05-12-2020, 03:56 PM
I bought a cup holder for my last spyder which was a 2014. The vendor was on this sight. It was a nice custom machined mounting bracket for the 2014. I cant remember the name of the vendor but I would like the same brand that would fit the 2020 RTL. Does anyone know who I might have bought that from?

MONK
05-12-2020, 04:10 PM
Lamonster? He has a cuff that fits around the 2010-2019 handlebars. The F3s and 2020+ RTs use different bars than the earlier RTs but he's got something that works well for those, too.

CopperSpyder
05-12-2020, 05:29 PM
I bought a cup holder for my last spyder which was a 2014. The vendor was on this sight. It was a nice custom machined mounting bracket for the 2014. I cant remember the name of the vendor but I would like the same brand that would fit the 2020 RTL. Does anyone know who I might have bought that from?

look in your old post you will see it there. also look in he for sale by owner area of the forum.

Lew L
05-12-2020, 07:15 PM
I'm sure you can get a RAM mount that will attach to a round bar. They have at least 3 different length arms, then a cup holder, and Bob's your uncle.

Cruzr Joe
05-13-2020, 10:16 AM
See my for sale ad in the for sale forum, i have the one you are talking about

Cruzr Joe

The heading on the post is RT CUP HOLDER

ozarkryder
05-13-2020, 12:21 PM
First thing to figure out with cup holders is what kind of vessel you are going to use. We use 24oz Bubba Hero Sport bottles, and most holders wouldn't work so I made our own using the RAM mounts.(Pics below) They are connected to the trike with a Spyder Cuff on the front and a RAM Tough Claw on the back. If you want a giant 34oz "Guaranteed to Make You Pee" size, Butler may be your choice. Most readily available holders will handle a 16 - 20 oz bottle or mugs, and there are many styles from various vendors on this site, most with the custom mounting for our preferred rides.