PDA

View Full Version : 2015 sst fog light bulb

dsteve931
05-11-2020, 03:44 PM
My rt factory fog light bulb has burnt out- anyone with the proper replacement method?

Thanks steve

Spyder Hawk
05-12-2020, 02:04 PM
That depends on if you have an ST or an RT. The title of your post says SST and you question says RT. On the ST I just remove the Tupperware and expose the fog light. I don't know how the RT's fog lights are situated but from looking at pics I would assume it is somewhat the same.

Peter Aawen
05-12-2020, 03:22 PM
That depends on if you have an ST or an RT. The title of your post says SST and you question says RT. On the ST I just remove the Tupperware and expose the fog light. I don't know how the RT's fog lights are situated but from looking at pics I would assume it is somewhat the same.

Spyder Hawk, I think the 'rt factory fog light' bit in dsteve's OP is referring to his ST's RIGHT HAND SIDE factory fog light. :thumbup:

dsteve931
05-14-2020, 02:04 PM
yep sst right side fog light

Bfromla
05-14-2020, 09:24 PM
Yup not to painful & believe is a H8 bulb. Sorry no pics