PDA

View Full Version : Dynojet

Revalden
05-05-2020, 08:03 PM
I installed a used Power Commander V on my RT-S today. The ONLY instructions I could find were for a F3. Install would have been easy on a F3 but it was a bitch on my RT-S (I had to interpolate A LOT). Spydie did start right up and throttle response was great, sitting in my shop. I'll put the Tupperware back on tomorrow and see how she flys. Trying to get ANY help from Dynojet is IMPOSSIBLE. I ordered a tuning pod and a map switch for it from Dennis Kirk that should be here soon. I'll let ya'll know how it works out later. Wish me luck.

troop
05-06-2020, 07:02 AM
Hmmm.. Dynojet has always been pronto answering my questions. Good luck and enjoy :thumbup:

ARtraveler
05-06-2020, 03:50 PM
I installed a used Power Commander V on my RT-S today. The ONLY instructions I could find were for a F3. Install would have been easy on a F3 but it was a bitch on my RT-S (I had to interpolate A LOT). Spydie did start right up and throttle response was great, sitting in my shop. I'll put the Tupperware back on tomorrow and see how she flys. Trying to get ANY help from Dynojet is IMPOSSIBLE. I ordered a tuning pod and a map switch for it from Dennis Kirk that should be here soon. I'll let ya'll know how it works out later. Wish me luck.

Let us know how the test ride goes. :yes:

trikermutha
05-06-2020, 05:23 PM
Keep in mind the lockdown thing. They maybe out of the office and limited staffing?

Revalden
05-06-2020, 10:39 PM
I got her buttoned up tonight and took her for a spin down the block and she HAULS my big self(can't say that other word:thumbup:) VERY QUICKLY :yikes:. Pulls nice from standing and after 3000rpm she feels almost AIRBORN. The Map switch and Tuning Pod will be here tomorrow and I'll actually hook up my laptop to the PCV and see how the map is set up. I got the Map Switch so that I can just go back to the stock map if I screw up PCV map. I'll report more after a spin out in public. But Spydie is VERY HAPPY, but Management caught me giving toys to my Mistress and she's PISSED. I hope it doesn't come down to selling Spydie or a BIG "D". I'm gonna miss her, we've been married a long time. ;)