PDA

View Full Version : M Series P1X Race Pipe Power Tip for 2Bros Exhaust

chascarpenter1
08-04-2009, 06:24 AM
I just put on the P1X Power tip for the Two Brothers exhaust and the sound difference is amazing. Perfect for long hauls and leaving the House at 6 am with out sending the neighbors into a tizzy. There is a slight rattle of the tip but I think I just need to find some sort of heat resistant spacer to solve this.

I have noticed that a lot of riders have said that their two bros is too loud.

This could offer you a great option over selling for only $38.00 dollars.

I'll let you all know how it holds up.

Smylinacha
08-04-2009, 02:52 PM
I have the tip on mine too - forget which one but it's the one where it's still loud but not annoyingly loud. Calms it down just a little bit :thumbup:

adohring
08-04-2009, 04:02 PM
Yeah, the P1 tip is the only one that Two Bros will tell you is safe for the Spyder. A couple others and myself included have run the P4 tips as well, but Two Bros does not recommend this. Especially if you dont have the dual setup, I think anything but the P1 tip in that case would cause premature failure of the exhaust. Its just not meant for a lot of back pressure.

I found the P1 tips didnt tone it down enough for me. So now I run the P1 just because I like the look of it and had a shop put internal baffles in the exhaust cans. Works quite well for me. :thumbup:

chascarpenter1
08-04-2009, 06:45 PM
I've found that the added back pressure really helps with the get up and go.

When I talked to Bros about the premature failing they said that it shouldn't be a problem. We'll see.

The worst thing that could happen is the wife will have to let me get a new pipe.

DannyS
08-06-2009, 07:20 PM
Where did you get the tip I can't find a listing of it.

chascarpenter1
08-07-2009, 06:50 AM
I got it directly from two brothers its a new product that came out last week. Go to the two brothers web site and look under soud arrestors.

http://www.twobros.com/cgi-bin/shopper?preadd=action&key=005-P1X

DannyS
08-09-2009, 11:56 AM