PDA

View Full Version : Very Interesting Bike

Revalden
04-17-2020, 11:02 PM
Check this out guys and gals... http://tailgunnerexhaust.com/?page_id=5893
I'd love to have sticking out of my Spyder, even if it wasn't functional like this one is.:bowdown:.

Peter Aawen
04-18-2020, 12:24 AM
I want a pair of those - one for each fog light housing.... :thumbup:

Altho I wouldn't object to a pair of them being able to be quickly pulled outta the frunk & mounted onto a rear facing Pillion operated 'removable/swivel mounting' on top of the trunk too! Just for the odd tailgater driving a tank, of course!! :ohyea: :2thumbs:

canamjhb
04-18-2020, 12:27 AM
I sold one of my Goldwings a few years ago and it went to the Middle-East. I have visions of it being equipped like the one in the video. :shocked: ..... Jim

Greven
04-18-2020, 04:09 AM
First I thought it was a fake gun - my reaction: thats ridiculous!
Then I realized it was a functioning minigun - my reaction: 'MURICA!

LeftCoast
04-18-2020, 06:07 AM
Good grief, Mad Max could have used one of those!

ARtraveler
04-18-2020, 09:43 AM
Interesting. Like the concept, but not brave enough to ride with one on the road. :roflblack:

When I visited Lamonster Garage last summer, he had one with revolvers on it. I think they were on the passenger grab handles.

Lew L
04-18-2020, 10:18 AM
Steering must be just a little bit heavier than the stock Yamaha. Probably like my old, slow V-Max.:joke:

Lew L

Grandpot
04-18-2020, 11:25 AM
This would be handy when the moron in front of you sits there texting after the light turns green.:gaah:

RICZ
04-18-2020, 12:16 PM
Great for social distancing.

Revalden
04-18-2020, 08:23 PM
I thing it would be more approiate on a side by side off-road machine. It would be way cool on a Spyder if it fired blanks to get peoples attention rather than a horn. Have it pop up from the frunk or just mounted on top of the frunk. Did ya'll check out the companies Tailgunner muffler with actual rotating tail tip. I'm thinking of getting one for My Mistress.

missouriboy
04-19-2020, 04:11 PM
It would be way cool on a Spyder if it fired blanks to get peoples attention rather than a horn.I saw a video of a car with a horn that exactly imitated gunshots. Someone was trying to carjack the driver, he sounds that horn, and you oughtta see those "usual suspects" run for their lives! Hey, maybe you can google it? Post it here?

Revalden
04-19-2020, 08:32 PM
Steering must be just a little bit heavier than the stock Yamaha. Probably like my old, slow V-Max.:joke:

Lew L

IIRC the article said the front forks cambered out for better steering.

Revalden
04-19-2020, 08:33 PM
This would be handy when the moron in front of you sits there texting after the light turns green.:gaah:

loaded with blanks would wake HER ass up.

scooterexpress
04-20-2020, 06:24 AM
i had the tailgunner exhaust (widow maker) it sounded great on my 2011rts transferred to my 2015 didn't sound as good..the only down side to this exhaust is the gatlin gun gets carboned up and you have to use wd40 after every ryde so it will rotate freely..

Revalden
04-20-2020, 07:36 PM
i had the tailgunner exhaust (widow maker) it sounded great on my 2011rts transferred to my 2015 didn't sound as good..the only down side to this exhaust is the gatlin gun gets carboned up and you have to use wd40 after every ryde so it will rotate freely..

HIIRC the site said they hafta be cleaned often. Thanks for reminding me. How hard is it to get inside to oil it? When you transferred it the 2015 Did it still have the CAT on it?