PDA

View Full Version : Need help to figure this one out????

Gramp
04-16-2020, 04:25 PM
2016 F3 limited---With the key on [not running] the scan buttons for the radio work good,with the engine running they will not scan, just move one number at a time when the scan buttons are pushed:banghead:. I have undone the led lights that were powered by the customer power circuits, did not change. The other led strips on the saddlebags tie into the brake circuit, I have not unhooked them yet. They are a pain to get to. I am not sure when this started, just noticed it when checking over things during the spring service. Any ideas will be welcomed. Thanks for any help.:pray:

PMK
04-16-2020, 05:22 PM
Remove the radio fuse for say five minutes. Then reinsert. See if that helps.

Our 14 developed an odd radio issue, AM only. Pulled the fuse, cured the problem once reinserted.

Gramp
04-16-2020, 06:32 PM
Thanks, will give that a try.

BLUEKNIGHT911
04-17-2020, 03:29 PM
2016 F3 limited---With the key on [not running] the scan buttons for the radio work good,with the engine running they will not scan, just move one number at a time when the scan buttons are pushed:banghead:. I have undone the led lights that were powered by the customer power circuits, did not change. The other led strips on the saddlebags tie into the brake circuit, I have not unhooked them yet. They are a pain to get to. I am not sure when this started, just noticed it when checking over things during the spring service. Any ideas will be welcomed. Thanks for any help.:pray:

I have had some issues with LED's and the radio ...... However they were with the Reception of the stations ..... it never effected the functions of the device ie. programing or how it was achieved ..... good luck .... Mike :thumbup: