PDA

View Full Version : Air vents

Jeneallen
04-16-2020, 10:02 AM
Could someone send me instructions on how to install air vents on Spyder RT. Received them but no instructions. Thanks

Eckhard
04-16-2020, 08:42 PM
PM me with your email address. I'll send you a copy of what I used and shared with others.

Revalden
04-17-2020, 12:54 AM
Could someone send me instructions on how to install air vents on Spyder RT. Received them but no instructions. Thanks

You could ride or trailer it down here to Claremore, Ok and I'll supervise/instruct you. I did my 2015 in the spring of last year. Just bring cold Cherry Dr Pepper.

Jeneallen
04-17-2020, 11:55 AM
If it was warmer I sure would

Revalden
04-17-2020, 04:07 PM
If it was warmer I sure would

The only hard part is figuring out where to drill the screw holes in the top. But I learned from someone on this site is to use the red straw from a can or WD40. Put a little red paint on the tip of straw and stick it thru the screw holes to mark where to drill. Lay out the pieces to figure out which pieces fit together and screw in the ones that are obvious on the inside. I didn't cut the large hole in thje Tupperware, just removed the black plastic grill and it works just fine keeping things cool under there. As far as it being too cold to bring it here, don't you have a trailer for it or electric riding clothes? I'd even turn on the heater in the shop for you. :2thumbs: