PDA

View Full Version : Back by popular demand

Motorcycledave
04-11-2020, 01:59 PM
Hi Everyone
I get asked this question about 2 or 3 times a week, How much to put a gas door in my seat ?
Well my answer is always FREE I do not charge to put a gas door into Can Am seats because
you can do it yourself in about 30 min. and at no cost to you only a little time....
You do not have to buy anything, no big ugly round metal thing on the side of your seat
with this modification no one will be able to tell that there is a gas door in your seat.
All you have to do is " as always" just call me I will show you how to do it and send you pictures.
Call 209-887-3283
but please remember I am in California Pacific Time Zone, 3 hours behind Eastern
Thanks and sorry we are in lock down but remember it to SHALL PASS and we will be riding again soon.
Dave

Big F
04-12-2020, 01:03 PM
I just checked and it doesn't say "naive or stupid" on my forehead, so how in God's green earth can there be a gas cap access through the seat without being seen on the seat????? did I miss something??? I have a 2018 RT Limited..
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL...
BIG F

Arion
04-12-2020, 02:21 PM
I just checked and it doesn't say "naive or stupid" on my forehead, so how in God's green earth can there be a gas cap access through the seat without being seen on the seat????? did I miss something??? I have a 2018 RT Limited..
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL...
BIG F

Let me make an Easter Sunday guess. On second thought no I won't. But I'll wait and see if my suspicion is correct. Happy Easter back at you!

Motorcycledave
04-12-2020, 02:56 PM
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL...
BIG F
Well I will tell you just how it is done just call me or email me I will send you pictures on how to do it
on your seat it's easy
motorcycledave@mac.com