PDA

View Full Version : Bumblebee, Xpeschon

Mo Lee
08-01-2009, 03:50 PM
After being out of town for a week, today I took the Spyder uptown for the first time in maybe 10 days. I found myself being a Rockstar all over again I can only assume you two aren't doing your part on spreading the word about Spyders.:roflblack: Also Bumblebee if you don't live on a dead end street there must be another in the area where you two live, I spotted one when I was hitting yard sales this morning.

BumbleBee
08-01-2009, 04:09 PM
After being out of town for a week, today I took the Spyder uptown for the first time in maybe 10 days. I found myself being a Rockstar all over again I can only assume you two aren't doing your part on spreading the word about Spyders.:roflblack: Also Bumblebee if you don't live on a dead end street there must be another in the area where you two live, I spotted one when I was hitting yard sales this morning.

I have been doing my job!!! Had a man take pictures of my spyder this week at the DMV, and passed out brochures. My miles are adding up, been riding around like a "Rockstar" all week.
Dead end street? Was the spyder in the garage? Garage door open? That was mine. There was a yard sale on our street today. You should of come to the door. So, now you know where I live. Joe lives not far from me.

Mo Lee
08-01-2009, 05:22 PM
Yep that was yours, Joe had said one time that you was in that housing area or maybe he had mentioned that the day of the USO run when I met your husband. Anyway thought I would pick on you all a little.

BumbleBee
08-01-2009, 06:56 PM
Should of come and pick on us. Don didn't realize he had met you at the USO ride, he met several ryders that day.

Were you driving a truck? What color?

Mo Lee
08-01-2009, 07:36 PM
Actually met your husband at the gas station in Waynesville when we were getting ready to go. I was in a blue colorado this morning.

BumbleBee
08-01-2009, 07:50 PM
Actually met your husband at the gas station in Waynesville when we were getting ready to go. I was in a blue colorado this morning.

I might have seen your truck. Noticed a truck slowing down passing our garage!!! I am pretty sure we will meet soon. Next time you are up here, stop by.

xpeschon
08-10-2009, 11:50 AM
Well Well,,, what do you say we all get together for a small ride, oh lets say Thursday night at around 5:30?? Lets go to Rolla for an Ice Cream if the weather is good.... What ya think? If you two are game I am.. Not only that we will get ahold of the other spyder riders,, I talk to Gene (Dixon Spyder owner)every now and then... I can get ahold of Riddle as well---Again I will not contact these guys till I hear back from you,,,so what do you think? Or maybe we will just cruise to Dixon to there Ice Cream joint they have there,,, Up to you guys but I'm all in!!

Joe

Mo Lee
08-10-2009, 05:25 PM
Sorry but the wife is getting a new knee on Thursday at Columbia and II think I should be there. I'm expecting to be stuck pretty close to home for a couple of weeks since they was complications the last knee replacement two years ago.

BumbleBee
08-10-2009, 06:40 PM
Then lets wait untill MoLee can join us. Dixon sounds better to me, that would be a challenge for me (but I am game). Be great if we can get Gene, and maybe a few others to join us. I have Cherly's e-mail address also, yellow spyder from Plato.

MoLee: You must be a character, in a good way, and I am looking forward in meeting you. I hope everything goes well with your wife, keep us posted. Columbia has excellent facilities, she will be in good hands, I have been there myself as a patient. I will pray for a fast recovery.

Joe: Who is riddle????

Don spoke to the man from TMP with the silver spyder, sadly, he is not interested in spyder sociallizing and does not want to be on the spyderlovers.com site. We tried...:(

Some Guy
08-10-2009, 07:49 PM
Don spoke to the man from TMP with the silver spyder, sadly, he is not interested in spyder sociallizing and does not want to be on the spyderlovers.com site. We tried...:(

Some people just don't want to talk to other humans. Hmm...that trait is in the FBI manual as "possible" serial killers"!!! :roflblack: , but nojoke

BumbleBee
08-10-2009, 10:24 PM
Some people just don't want to talk to other humans. Hmm...that trait is in the FBI manual as "possible" serial killers"!!! :roflblack: , but nojoke

Well Hi there!!! I could try some force....:roflblack:

Mo Lee
08-11-2009, 04:01 AM
Then lets wait untill MoLee can join us. Dixon sounds better to me, that would be a challenge for me (but I am game). Be great if we can get Gene, and maybe a few others to join us. I have Cherly's e-mail address also, yellow spyder from Plato.

MoLee: You must be a character, in a good way, and I am looking forward in meeting you. I hope everything goes well with your wife, keep us posted. Columbia has excellent facilities, she will be in good hands, I have been there myself as a patient. I will pray for a fast recovery.

Joe: Who is riddle????

I kinda suspected that since I left my phone number for him on two different occasions, I was hoping maybe he just did not get the message.
Oh Yea don't wait on me if you all can get the group together, go for it just post pictures that is almost as good as being there.

BumbleBee
08-11-2009, 07:07 AM
I kinda suspected that since I left my phone number for him on two different occasions, I was hoping maybe he just did not get the message.
Oh Yea don't wait on me if you all can get the group together, go for it just post pictures that is almost as good as being there.

Wouldn't be the same, without you there. We waited this long, little more, wouldn't make a difference anymore....:f_spider:

Mo Lee
09-15-2009, 07:23 PM
I'm too lazy to type a new thread title but here is a picture of the idea I discussed with each of you for a future ride.