PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust

Kasper86
04-06-2020, 08:18 PM
I want loud pipe for my 2018 F3-T what would anyone suggest and I mean loud like harley neighbor hater loud.

Bling Bling
04-06-2020, 08:32 PM
I had one of these on my '09. They used to make one specific to the spyder. Call them to see if their universal ones will fit if you're interested:

http://tailgunnerexhaust.com/

Steve W.
04-06-2020, 08:43 PM
I want loud pipe for my 2018 F3-T what would anyone suggest and I mean loud like harley neighbor hater loud.

Why?

Motorcycledave
04-06-2020, 09:12 PM

Head on down to your local muffler shop, slop off your muffler and have the shop make up a slip on chrome pipe.
if that is to loud... then try a 16 inch glass pack

RICZ
04-06-2020, 09:21 PM
So glad Kasper 86 is in Texas and I'm not. Nuff said.

2dogs
04-06-2020, 09:31 PM
Two brothers racing exhaust, it's LOUD!

troop
04-07-2020, 05:37 AM
Hell.. Put on a cat delete and totally eliminate the muffler. It will pop, back fire on decel and run like crap, but it will be LOUD..

triplethreat
04-07-2020, 08:26 AM
If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning how to ride that thing would do! :ohyea:

Mazo EMS2
04-07-2020, 09:10 AM
Aw geez.....we're derailing this one quickly....LOL...I think we've been had, hook, line n sinker.....It's only Kasper's 2nd post.

CopperSpyder
04-07-2020, 09:17 AM
Loud here you go, you would need a cat delete and Muffler / pipe from here, "click: https://rls-exhaust.myshopify.com/collections/can-am-1

Also see "click: https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?130358-Save-50-on-your-new-RLS-Exhaust

Speedy88
04-07-2020, 11:01 AM
I recently bought a 2016 F3-S that has a HMF muffler on it, this is very loud. I have to where ear plugs when riding, and I get looks from the neighbors. This maybe a good choice for you. I actualy want to take it off and get something a little quieter. 180166

troop
04-07-2020, 02:21 PM
Aw geez.....we're derailing this one quickly....LOL...I think we've been had, hook, line n sinker.....It's only Kasper's 2nd post.

Yup .. And his first one was last May.

triplethreat
04-07-2020, 03:58 PM
My above comment was from a T-Shirt I had at one time. It was fun to wear to the Gap when all the Harley guys were around and reving the crap out of their bikes....then riding like 8 MPH through the turns

CopperSpyder
04-07-2020, 06:17 PM
Rule reminder. #3. Don't Insult, Flame, Spam or Abuse any members via Threads, Posts, e-mail or Private Messages etc...
#7. Don't derail a thread/posts topic (diluting the topics effectiveness, i.e. you reply to a users help request asking about an F3 & you reply with check out this flashlight. )
#9. Bad Posting Behavior - Continually being Abrasive, Condescending or Rude etc...

The OP has not posted much and kind of new here to posting and was asking about getting a loud exhaust. So we have a choice help with useful information we may have or say nothing.

308gunner
04-07-2020, 07:54 PM

I read your post...as well as the others..i understand you want louder ..in which I understand...Im going to show you The RIGHT way to do it...Without losing engine performance due to your engine running lean due to changing up your engine exhaust.

1. the first thing youre going to have to do is remap your ECU. so when you change out your exhaust you wont have to worry about your engine running lean (not enough fuel). This is very important. Till then dont touch your exhaust... you want the increased performance to match the increased sound.

2. when step one is completed, then you can change out your exhaust. I highly recommend the RLS exhaust cat delete with no additional baffles. with an RLS End tip. They have several End tip styles to hoose from.

The ECU tuning shop webpage is: www.wick-itperformance.com they are good people to talk to...call them up.

Welsh1
05-25-2020, 06:05 PM
I have a 2011RSS with a straight through and two brothers twin carbon racing exhausts, it's to loud and I am thinking of ways to quieten it a bit, may even change the exhaust.

Peter Aawen
05-26-2020, 01:30 AM
Rule reminder. #3. Don't Insult, Flame, Spam or Abuse any members via Threads, Posts, e-mail or Private Messages etc...
#7. Don't derail a thread/posts topic (diluting the topics effectiveness, i.e. you reply to a users help request asking about an F3 & you reply with check out this flashlight. )
#9. Bad Posting Behavior - Continually being Abrasive, Condescending or Rude etc...

The OP has not posted much and kind of new here to posting and was asking about getting a loud exhaust. So we have a choice help with useful information we may have or say nothing.

:agree: with what he said!! :thumbup: Post nice, or don't post & move on to something that doesn't bother you quite so much! :rolleyes:

And thanks Welsh1 for making the effort today! :thumbup:

cptjam
05-26-2020, 02:59 AM
I have one. Custom made, stainless steel, jet hot coated black. Includes cat delete, super light, loud as can be! I know of 2 like it, mine and murphybrowns. Pm me. Joe

Jdr00ejr
05-26-2020, 08:31 AM
I love the sound of my Two Brothers on my F3S - I did put a baffle in to help with back pressure some. HOWEVER, my Endcap started backing out about half way through a recent 2k mile trip. Luckily it held till I got home and I was able to drill out the existing trashed rivets and put new in. This is temporary though - I've decided I don't want the hassle of having to repack this thing often as much as I ride - so now I'm waiting for a Spyder1Attitude Triple Out to arrive. :-)

Just know that you will never make a Triple sound like a V-Twin. The old Spyders got closer - but the triple will not. I've heard folks liken my Spyder to a Crop Duster in sound though. :-)