This looks interesting.
Of course, DON'T drink and ride.

https://www.connecticut.beer/ctbeertrail

PW2013STL
04-06-2020, 06:12 AM
:cheers:I will drink to that:cheers:

Yabbadabbadoo
04-06-2020, 08:09 AM
Sooner or later when I actually get my new Spyder (it's on order), and the virus restrictions are lifted, I'll be looking forward to meeting other ryders here in CT. I live in Wolcott so if anyone is going to Shebeen Brewery let me know.

ThreeWheels
04-06-2020, 09:25 AM
Sooner or later when I actually get my new Spyder (it's on order), and the virus restrictions are lifted, I'll be looking forward to meeting other ryders here in CT. I live in Wolcott so if anyone is going to Shebeen Brewery let me know.

Where did you buy it from ?

JIM EVANS
04-06-2020, 10:29 AM
Ct folks check us out on facebook us spyder ryders of southern new england

Yabbadabbadoo
04-06-2020, 02:12 PM
Yes Jim I'm already a member of the Facebook group. I live only 2 miles away from Land N Sea in Waterbury so that's where I buy from. I've been dealing with them for many years. (Only snowmobiles up to this point)
Looking forward to meeting all you CT riders soon.

Al_lockup
04-12-2020, 03:54 PM
Yes Jim I'm already a member of the Facebook group. I live only 2 miles away from Land N Sea in Waterbury so that's where I buy from. I've been dealing with them for many years. (Only snowmobiles up to this point)
Looking forward to meeting all you CT riders soon.

When you get your Spyder and we can again share the air, I’m in Naugatuck we should connect with our Danbury friend for a coffee..

Yabbadabbadoo
04-16-2020, 03:02 PM
The new Spyder is in and I'm picking it up Saturday morning. Forecast for Sunday looks pretty good!

ARtraveler
04-16-2020, 06:30 PM
Off topic a bit...but I am a bourbon fan. Was thinking of doing the bourbon trail sometime. :coffee:

Al_lockup
05-01-2020, 05:10 PM
This looks interesting.
Of course, DON'T drink and ride.

https://www.connecticut.beer/ctbeertrail

Tommorow looks nice, any chance for a ride. I’m in Naugatuck, I will ask Yabadabado in Walcott?